FREE ES Trading Strategy that works

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by DonKee, Apr 29, 2009.

1. DonKee

DonKee

Pretty nice day today, using this strategy in its simplest form.

There was a little chop on a few trades, but they could have easily been scratched. The 12:28pm trade was a "no anxiety" trade and you might still have some runners on from 878.25.

For those looking for 100% winners, please move to another thread.

Again, this is for those who are open to a simple method with entry, exits, and stops.

#21     Apr 30, 2009
  2. So for example, if you say entered a trade and no momentum showed up, would you scratch your trade, and/or how long would you wait for momentum to show up on a normal trade before killing it?

#22     Apr 30, 2009
  3. what's a 1000 tick chart?
    can't seem to get it with interactive brokers

#23     Apr 30, 2009
  4. GiantDog

GiantDog

Dudette, I was talking to Jimmy Jam, not you. If you want to trade this the way it has been presented so far, go ahead and lose your money. Donkey said something more to the effect that if you trade it the way he has presented it and didn't make money it was your fault. If you knew how to trade, you would see that what he has put out so far is not a complete plan, therefore a loser. If you are a noob and do what he has put out so far, get ready to lose your money.

I will give you just 3 examples to look at. First, his first short on his chart is in the middle of a wedge in an uptrend. I wouldn't touch that one. You go ahead and trade those and see how you do. Second, the 2pt stop and 2pt target is high accuracy, low risk and low reward. Good luck with that one too. Letting some trail when you can let all of them go to a decent target will also screw your ass up. But whatever, it's your money to lose, not mine.

Like Jimmy says, I'm not going to spoon feed anyone. Lets see if Donkee can do a good job of it.

#24     Apr 30, 2009
  5. Yeah, I saw it setup smooth as silk.
    I traded my system, not this one, caught several of the early Longs.

Then the drop came and this system delivered a solid 3 or 4 pointer ... if that had been the only trade someone took for the day, it would have been a winner. :)

#25     Apr 30, 2009
  6. Neither I (nor anyone else) (nor you) knows what you're talking about. :D :D :D
    The system generated a couple of solid Long trades yesterday, and an easy Short trade today.

The chart I posted showed a "classic setup" that was a cross-over Long trade.

Yeah, I know, keep looking over everyoen else's shoulder to see what you can glean.

Phish, phish, phish. :eek: :)

#26     Apr 30, 2009

7. ::RINGS BELL::

AMATEUR ALERT! AMATEUR ALERT!

Okay, here are three tell tale signs you're dealing with an amateur:

#1: Use of the word "tick" (unless PROFESSIONAL SCALPER)
    Professionals dont' give a crap about ticks. It's about POINTS on ES or DOLLARS on CL.

#2: EMA - ex. moving average. MA's are for SUCKERS. They DO NOT WORK. A broken clock is correct twice a day.....your EMA is for dunces.

#3: MACD. MACD is equally worthless.

Overall you're using the same crap the other amateur TD Ameritrade types are using.

Sorry, but it's true.

The big scores are made at support & resistance; not in the middle.

GL with your wonderful system. And GL to anybody dumb enough to take it from you!

:p

#27     Apr 30, 2009
  8. GiantDog

GiantDog

You don't know what I am talking about because it is over your head.

And the chart you posted looks like a chart a noob would be using...:p

#28     Apr 30, 2009
  9. Thanks GD.

#29     Apr 30, 2009
  10. GiantDog

GiantDog

Huh? Thanks for what? Now you are making me feel guilty. :(

#30     Apr 30, 2009