FREE ES Trading Strategy that works

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by DonKee, Apr 29, 2009.

1. He uses them to confirm the momentum trend established by the MACD's crossing of its Zero Line. (courtesy of Trader28, who pioneered the concept on this website years ago) :D

If you add-in a rudimentary knowledge of Support & Resistance it makes for a nice little system that makes anywhere from 1pt to 4pts ES consistently.

Good looking out, DonKee. :)

#11     Apr 30, 2009
  2. GiantDog

GiantDog

His first trade on his chart is a short and the 9ema looks to be on top of the 34ema. I don't see how this confirms a short trade. Interesting he says he scratched it.

#12     Apr 30, 2009
  3. I just tested this using monte carlo on real data feed

It failed miserably, no wonder it is free, Gullible people think they can get rich by reading a system on a web site.
    Still I was tempted to test it and so I did.

#13     Apr 30, 2009
  4. I'm sorry if you can't read basic instructions, but my hand-holding days are over.

Cheers (and good luck with your search) :)

#14     Apr 30, 2009
  5. LOL, multiple-aliases have a way of getting banned on this website.

P.S. Thank you for letting us know that you can't trade. :)

#15     Apr 30, 2009
  6. dennisb

dennisb

If it fails consistently it also works ;)

#16     Apr 30, 2009
    HawaiianIceberg likes this.
  7. DonKee

DonKee

I wanted to help some people who were struggling, get a start with a set of simple rules that work for me.

I use the 9ema and 34 to give me a little guidance as to trend and acceleration. You'll find ways to use them if you want.

Don't try to test this out. As with all testing of strategy, there will be times when there is no momentum and you will be scratching trades. You can't scratch trades in a test.

It is for traders who watch the market. As I said, it works for me and I just wanted to review a simple strategy to those who need a little push to get them moving into a profitable trading mode.

#17     Apr 30, 2009
  8. why didn't you say in the beginning that you don't know Jack all
    you want me to trade a system I can't test???????
    boy you really don't know much do you

Thanks for nothing pal

#18     Apr 30, 2009
  9. GiantDog

GiantDog

I'm sure you are the kind of guy that would want to hold my hand, but no, I don't swing your direction. I am sorry you quickly stated that the 9/34ema was for some kind of momentum when it is obvious his first trade on his chart was a short going against the momentum of the 34ema which is stupid. I don't know why you blindly walk around ET kissing every new simple method put out by others. I guess you are a kiss ass type of guy as you show here kissing trader2b's ass again in a thread. The 3-10-16 was put out many years ago by LBR. But for some reason, I bet you wouldn't enjoy kissing her ass, just trader2bs ass. And he is the biggest ass on ET. I guess you like that dude huh? Stating that this method gets 1-4 ES pts a day consistenly when you don't know jack about it shows you to be a really lousy trader. Good luck with your search. Quit your day job yet? Bet not.

Maybe the OP can state why his holy grail's first trade was a loser and why he has the 9/34ema up. Maybe the 34ema is left over from his Woodie days. LOL.

#19     Apr 30, 2009
  10. veggen

veggen

Dude: This is the longest "cry" post I have ever read here on ET. And btw, I never saw the OP write this was the "holy grail". He only wrote that if you do follow this strategy, you would end up postitive in the long run.

#20     Apr 30, 2009