Free Demo Version of TradersStudio

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Anyone else using the demo and having any questions to ask about using TradersStudio ?.

#21     Jan 12, 2012
  2. #22     Feb 7, 2012
  3. Is this demo still available?

#23     Feb 9, 2012
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#24     Feb 9, 2012
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

The demo is still available you just need to be registered on TradersStudio.com

#25     Feb 10, 2012
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#26     Mar 12, 2012
  7. I am taking a summer course on Technical Analysis. My professor knows that I use TradersStudio and inquired whether there was any way where TradersStudio Demo version could be used for all the students in the course. The only hitch is that the professor wants to build it with the course material embedded. Please advice.

#27     Mar 19, 2012
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We can create a custom build Demo, PM Me and we will discuss what is needed and what the cost of this custom build will be.

#28     Apr 2, 2012
  9. Sorry was caught up in the studies and was reminded by the professor a few days back. So, Mr. Murray, can we pursue the same once more? Thanks and sorry. :)

#29     May 10, 2012
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We can make custom builds for a cost. If you send us the TradersStudio code and data in CSV format we require $2000.00 for this custom build. Manuals sets are $49.00 each , discounts for more than 10 sets. We will include 5 sets of manuals as part of the custom build.

These demo's will be good for 30 days, unlock good forever keys are available at a small additional charge per unit.

#30     May 10, 2012