Free Demo Version of TradersStudio

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Dec 14, 2011.

1. bevok

bevok

Thanks Murray, will reinstall. I had worked around it by copying the data to the C:\Program Files location. Looks nice . . .

#11     Dec 17, 2011
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Anyone else download the demo and have any questions.

#12     Dec 27, 2011
  3. Yes, my friend wants to know this, "Can I transfer code I write in demo to real version?" Thanks :)

#13     Dec 29, 2011
  4. Hello Murray,
    I signed onto the site and went to specials. I added the MAR bond and index system plus TradersStudio package to the shopping cart. The discount intially showed up as $2636, but then the discount disappeared and shows the full price in the cart. Now I don't see the discount reflected at all on the site for that package. I know I saw it intially. Was that a mistake?
    I added another discounted product and the discount shows in the cart and on the site, so not sure what happened with the package.
    Thanks for your input.

#14     Dec 30, 2011
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Sorry about that. The Web Master had it expire on 12/29/2011 not 12/31/2011. It's fixed now so you can order.

PS, PM me when you order and I will add an extra bonus system to your order which is a great third system to trade with this package for free. I will also extend this to anyone who buys this package between now and the end of the year.

Thanks for telling me about the problem and just not giving up.

#15     Dec 30, 2011
  6. Thank you, one other question. Can I download tradersStudio to more than one computer or at least migrate it from one to another? I am building a new trading computer and want to put it on there, but it will be until next weekend before I get the computer finished. In the meantime I'd like to download it on this computer that I have the demo on all ready.
    If that isn't possible I could purchase and just wait to download I assume.
    Thank you again

#16     Dec 30, 2011
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

You can put it on two computers at a time. We do this because most people have a desktop and a laptop. You can have a key deactivated if you need to also. Also you can put the full version on a computer with the demo version.

#17     Dec 30, 2011
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#18     Dec 30, 2011
  9. Again thank you.

#19     Dec 30, 2011
  10. I sent a pm, and looking forward to working with your product.

#20     Dec 30, 2011