Free book on Euro Crisis

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Aug 5, 2011.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

I published this book a while ago but decided to republish it for free because the economic situation deteriorated some much. The link is below it might not work properly but I think it will. Please can you tell me if you have difficulty so I can resolve it.

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.com/p/publications.html

2. morganist

morganist Guest

There are some new techniques in the back. That could be used in the US.

3. C6H12O6

C6H12O6

a british that writes about euro crisis
    very original :D

4. morganist

morganist Guest

We live in the EU so we are liable for their debt.

5. morganist

morganist Guest

Sixty hits so far. That is not bad.

6. morganist

morganist Guest

You will see some scary figures on the level of debt in Eastern Europe in the book. This will be the next default.

7. morganist

morganist Guest

8. morganist

morganist Guest

You might not believe this but over a hundred people have downloaded my book.

9. Solution A:
    I think it's a great idea to use pension savings as a balancing mechanism, original idea (at least I've never heard of it before). How do you make sure that you don't end up in a longer slump and permanently have the low pension saving gear on?

Didn't quite understand the bit about transaction being given back on retirement, sounded like a loan. Care to elaborate?

10. morganist

morganist Guest

It is all about pension tax relief. I have another paper called the CPR or Current Pension Rebate. Pension contributions alter on a monthly basis not the pension pot. That is the key.

This is a brief outline.

http://www.morganisteconomics.org.uk/Documents/WhatIsTheCurrentPensionRebate.pdf

Done loads of work on this. Have a book three times the length of this one if you want to read it.

#10     Aug 10, 2011