Free Book For 2 Days: Failed Traders: The 20 Common Mistakes Committed By Over 1000 Losing Traders

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by JeffGoldman, Jun 15, 2018.

1. My book: "Failed Traders: The 20 Common Mistakes Committed By Over 1000 Losing Traders" Will be free from Friday, June 15, 2018, 12:00 AM PDT Sunday, June 17, 2018, 11:59 PM PDT. Happy Fathers Day! If you like it leave a positive review. Thanks!

https://tinyurl.com/y7pvy7eu

Onra, CSEtrader and vanzandt like this.
  2. lindq

lindq

Thanks for the offer. A good list for a beginning trader.

However, I don't see any information in your book about who you are, what your background is, or why I should think of you as an authority. You mention that you are writing after observing 1000 losing traders. But where, and how did you observe them?

I also think you can improve it with more examples of how individuals got caught in bad practices. Human interest sells. Why not survey E.T. members for their stories? Everyone (well, most!) likes a book credit, and no better place than right here than to gather tales of failure.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    zdreg and SimpleMeLike like this.
  3. zdreg

zdreg

ET

4. qxr1011

qxr1011

5. traider

traider

Why not learn from positive reinforcement. Tell us what successful traders do and how we can follow. There can be 1 billion things not to do and you still don't know what to do .

CSEtrader likes this.
  6. speedo

speedo

There are mistakes and there are patterns of poor behavior. Mistakes are easier to correct.

CSEtrader, zdreg and Xela like this.