Free analyst/admin work exchange

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by onemotive, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Dest knows full well that I am open to collaborate, he knows I am located in BC on Vancouver Island (coincidentally the (fictitious) location indicated by OP), dest placed that post exactly where he knew I would be lurking and keeping up to date. Again, he is a smart cookie, just not as smart as I am. Just found it funny how destr went absolutely rampant and full-scale sociopath when he vowed to destroy me. He even announced there would be a midnight post dump that would rip me a new one. Perhaps he was banking on me falling for his ruse. Lol.

Let's move on.

#41     Jun 9, 2021
    onemotive likes this.
  2. deaddog

deaddog

One last request; If you are in communication with Dest, maybe you can find out what I did that caused him to block me. I don't care if he doesn't want to see my posts but he responds to many threads I follow and I have trouble keeping up with the conversations.

#42     Jun 9, 2021
  3. 5A631405-446B-4FAC-B1CE-08E46EDD2ECE.jpeg 379D1F88-446A-41C7-9AB6-B30F2DBD63CD.jpeg 54E6D753-7E1F-4101-9CE8-BC028F6CECB0.jpeg @DiceAreCast

@destriero and I are completely different people. And Dest could not care whether you are alive or dead.

BUT you are INSANE!!!

Like BatShit Crazy...

#43     Jun 9, 2021
  4. I completely blocked him. He just can't keep his shit together at all and has a very fragile personality, full of self doubt and an inferiority complex. That's why he constantly talks about luxury goods. And his second handle ChipShotTrader is super keen on trolling me even though he claimed to have put me on ignore. Just look how he constantly copies others' posts in some insane pursuit to preserve content. Exact same profile, language, profanity and grammar as destriero. Either it's destriero himself or his gay son.

I turned off his radio station. Can't help you.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    #44     Jun 9, 2021
  5. Overnight

Overnight

I can do that for you deaddog...

@destriero This is a request from "deaddog"...

-----------------------
    "One last request; If you are in communication with Dest, maybe you can find out what I did that caused him to block me. I don't care if he doesn't want to see my posts but he responds to many threads I follow and I have trouble keeping up with the conversations."

------------------------------------

Just being the messenger here.

#45     Jun 9, 2021
    deaddog likes this.
  6. Dice if you live on Van island then it truly is a weird coincidence LOL... Des and I are not the same... He wants to destroy you I want to learn/give... Dice you really think you're the only one who reached out VIA pm?

#46     Jun 10, 2021
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

Hope all VI residents are not as paranoid?

#47     Jun 10, 2021
    onemotive likes this.
  8. destriero

destriero

Of course I know where he lives... living rent-free in his head and all. The dude can't post without mentioning my handle. lol must suck being you.

Link me to the "I'll destroy you" post, thanks.

I block Trumpers, but I lost the block function a while back. I will occasionally remove the block, but since I've lost the ability to block I am hesitant to remove someone from my shit list.

#48     Jun 10, 2021
  9. Oh, we are, tell your Chinese friends in Victoria not to move any further north, we may get hostile. We take trespassing and shitting into our yards and gardens very seriously :D

#49     Jun 10, 2021
    onemotive likes this.
  10. I am north of Victoria too... what are the chances we are neighbours...

#50     Jun 10, 2021