Free analyst/admin work exchange

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by onemotive, Jun 3, 2021.

1. deaddog

deaddog

Boy you're sure a snow flake. If you read correctly I did mention that you were right before I got my geography lesson from Mickey. Too much travel involved to host a dinner so I'll just e-mail them.

So now we have settled that I fail geography, which is very embarrassing as I lived in BC all my life, what do you think the OP is after besides a little help?

#31     Jun 7, 2021
  2. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and PMed him with a genuine interest in what kind of help he is seeking. But the information he provided sounded very contradictory and misleading and I got the impression that it was a second handle that was created by an ill intended user on this forum who holds a grudge against me. That is my suspicion. 3 different time zones, claims of pacific, and if you know how much it costs for someone in BC to move and then state he is willing to relocate again that sounds outright odd. Unless of course he lives in a camper or mobile home. I don't intend to further investigate as I don't want to waste more of my time. But whether you believe me or not, I am the first person who loves to share knowledge and collaborate with those who come across as being honest and ethical. OP did not strike me as such person.

#32     Jun 7, 2021
    deaddog likes this.
  3. Sorry, Sir... I was wrong. I do see the Straight of Georgia, not the Pacific Ocean... forgive me as I am a silly Albertan who only lived here for mere weeks... Anyways I am here for trading, not geography, Dice...

#33     Jun 7, 2021
  4. deaddog

deaddog

You never mentioned what kind of help you needed.

#34     Jun 9, 2021
  5. He never needed help. He tried to get my personal information. Say hi to destriero or chipshot.

#35     Jun 9, 2021
  6. deaddog

deaddog

I've been blocked by Dest. I have no idea why; so I miss most of his comebacks.

I find it hard to believe that a troll would target you specifically by posting that they needed help. How would they know you would respond?

Or did they just post enough to be allowed to PM you and reach out that way? I can see that happening. But you still have to respond.

#36     Jun 9, 2021
    SunTrader likes this.
  7. You can look up an earlier post where I described what's going on. Dest is not dumb. He is just not as smart as I am.

#37     Jun 9, 2021
  8. deaddog

deaddog

So how did you end up with a phone number and all the other info? Did you reach out to the OP or did he reach out to you?

#38     Jun 9, 2021
  9. I initially reached out in goodwill. Does strike you as odd that someone creates a new account, asks for help, then disappears? That's a day or so after destr vowed to destroy me and bring me down. Plus the other dozen or so funny "coincidences".

#39     Jun 9, 2021
    onemotive likes this.
  10. deaddog

deaddog

Yes it strikes me as odd that whoever is trolling you would know you'd reach out to them and offer help.

It's a good thing you checked time stamps, area codes and geography before giving out any of your personal info.

#40     Jun 9, 2021
    onemotive likes this.