Free analyst/admin work exchange

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by onemotive, Jun 3, 2021.

1. I am very confident in my ability to do all three, which is why I am seeking additional help/exposure to new ideas/views.

#11     Jun 4, 2021
  2. So, what happened to you man? You disappeared all of a sudden... wonder why.

A) you stated you are Canadian and stated to me you just moved to Vancouver Island. I am the only one who mentioned Vancouver Island on any thread in a while
    B) you state you just moved but are willing to relocate again?
    C) you say you are in the pacific time zone but then post with eastern zone stamp.
    D) you state you are on Vancouver Island but then hand me a Calgary area code number. So now we are in the 3rd time zone.
    E) you created a brand spanking new account literally moments after destriero threw another of his temper tantrums after I called him out on his bs and there you are advertising you seek to collaborate with someone and speak of Canada and Vancouver Island and suggest to me to contact you by phone (even give me a number, whoever's number this might be, out of self respect I don't post it here)
    F) after I told you off and said I am not interested you disappear, not another single post by you, even in this thread.

Now, tell me, how many more coincidences are needed to exceed the probability of hitting a 100mil jackpot? The only question Baron should check out is whether your ip matches with des or chipshot.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    #12     Jun 7, 2021
  3. SIR. I live on Vancouver island and have my devices on EST for trading purposes... relax dice I'm not DES! Literally facetime the number I sent you I will show you EST time zone and the pacific ocean... edit: Baron can check IP and see I am telling truth LOL

#13     Jun 7, 2021
  4. destriero

destriero

lol dice sees me around every corner!

#14     Jun 7, 2021
    SunTrader likes this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Area codes we don't need no stinken correct area codes ......... since about 1992.

#15     Jun 7, 2021
  6. traider

traider

All accounts are suspect! Please report to Baron and get a verified !destriero tag

#16     Jun 7, 2021
  7. destriero

destriero

I have to vet all dest-associated trolls due to my kickback from Baron. You'll be sent a welcome packet once your payment has been processed.

#17     Jun 7, 2021
    longandshort likes this.
  8. deaddog

deaddog

I swing trade Canadian stocks. What kind of help are you looking for?

#18     Jun 7, 2021
  9. You see the pacific ocean? On Vancouver Island? Unless you live in Tofino or Ucluelet (or camp nomad style along some beach, which I highly doubt) you won't see any Pacific ocean, at least nowhere near. You claim you live in the pacific time zone, but computer is on ET and phone number again in a different time zone, Calgary? Sorry but something just does not compute at all. Too many inconsistencies. Pass.

#19     Jun 7, 2021
  10. deaddog

deaddog

It's an Island. In the Pacific ocean. You see the Pacific from anywhere on the coast.

#20     Jun 7, 2021