Free $20 and Poker tournament for Vegas Traders Expo Trip

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ontrader, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Well...a couple of notes...There are no heads up, NL, sit and go's, my favorite... not a big deal...

I did play some, doubled my money...but in a fixed limit game... maybe it's just me, but most of "my guys" seem to like the NL much better.

Fun site so far (at lease I'm winning, LOL)... only 1.15 pw points so far...gotta find "my" game...

Don

#21     Dec 5, 2005
  2. OK, I have over 10 points, and doubled my money so far. What else do I have to do to be in the tournament?

Don

#22     Dec 6, 2005
  3. Yes, I have my 10 points too, but I tried to register for the tourney and was asked for a password.

Also haven't seen my $20 signup bonus yet.

#23     Dec 7, 2005
  4. I had the same problem. Called support a couple of times to iron things out. Its an 800 number.

#24     Dec 7, 2005
  5. I'm trying to get some more traders to play...your servers are down, and then I get some message about "Tournament money paid by mistake"??

Anyway, I understand "glitches" - I hope you get things working.

Don

#25     Dec 7, 2005
  6. Hey Bob

I PMed you a couple of days back after the $20 didn't show up in my account... also I'm still unable to register for the tourney this weekend. It seems like others have been able to get their bonus and register up so maybe it's just a glitch over the past couple of days.

Any info?

#26     Dec 7, 2005
  7. Don, have you either heard from Bob or managed to get registered for the tourney on Sunday?

#27     Dec 10, 2005
  8. Ontrader

Ontrader PokerWorld.com

Everyone is automatically entered into the tournament when you accumulate 10 PW points.

See you guys have made it in. Good luck on Sunday.

Bob

#28     Dec 10, 2005
  9. Hey Bob

Thanks for the confirmation - I am registered.

Now, how about that first-time sign up bonus? The chat rep told me that she left you a note about it. I aksed her to do it but she said no. See your PM box for details.

Thanks

#29     Dec 10, 2005
  10. Well, I guess I suck...finished 20th out of 33 or so. Guess I better stick to trading, LOL.

Don

#30     Dec 12, 2005