Free $20 and Poker tournament for Vegas Traders Expo Trip

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ontrader, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Sure, will do.

Don

#11     Nov 30, 2005
  2. Excellent... Im in!

#12     Dec 1, 2005
  3. It says I have $0.00 in my real account. When do I receive my $20?

#13     Dec 1, 2005
  4. now there s a problem i still never got in to the tourney on pokerworld nor did i received the 20 dollar sign up bonus im on pokerworld long enough for something to happen but still dont understand why. Im just hoping that the HOST of this tourney or someone can help me, thank you.

#14     Dec 2, 2005
  5. OK, I saw the $$' in the cashier....tried to play a game, asked me to register a real money account...I did....I logged out and back in...and, guess what....it worked!!

One more question for you....can we see how much rake we have paid...???

Or, if need be, can we just pay the $10.00 entry fee (with your money of course)....?

Thanks,

Don

#15     Dec 2, 2005
  6. Ontrader

Ontrader PokerWorld.com

Hi Don,

You can see your rake by looking in your banking section. Just look for how many PokerWorld points you have accumulated. Once you get 10 you are in the tourney.

Bob

#16     Dec 4, 2005
  7. Ontrader

Ontrader PokerWorld.com

now there s a problem i still never got in to the tourney on pokerworld nor did i received the 20 dollar sign up bonus im on pokerworld long enough for something to happen but still dont understand why. Im just hoping that the HOST of this tourney or someone can help me, thank you.

This is for new accounts only. You have not received $20 because you are an existing account!

Bob

#17     Dec 4, 2005
  8. Ontrader

Ontrader PokerWorld.com

Hey JZ,

Just make sure you have provided all of your personal details and then a real money account will be created for you and $20 will be deposited.

Bob

#18     Dec 4, 2005
  9. OK, thank you!

#19     Dec 4, 2005
  10. new2site

new2site

I signed up and received the free $20.00, ty, Earned my 10 poker points and am now in the big tourney, here I come Vegas!

Can you tell me how to get into your freeroll tournaments...

- JJ

#20     Dec 5, 2005