Freddie Mac acting CFO found dead at home

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Mnphats

Mnphats

Own up be a man take responsibility for your actions. Sounds like he has a family to look after. If you gonna off yourself at least have the decency to jump off a bridge. At least your family won't have to find you hanging from the ceiling as well as clean up your fing mess.

#41     Apr 22, 2009
  2. I was kind of hoping more people would follow.:confused: Hey if it works for Japan it could work for us.

#42     Apr 22, 2009
  3. The traditional Japanese custom is to value your company more than your family... Is that healthy?

Suicide it's honorable in Japan, but not in our Christian America. Aside the stupidity of religion, resignation and exile is more rational than death.

#43     Apr 22, 2009
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm a Libertarian. Oh yes, Barney Frank is a tee-total genius. LOL!!!!!!!!!!:p :D

#44     Apr 22, 2009
  5. RON PAUL!

#45     Apr 22, 2009
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Death before dishonor in America in 2009? LOL!!!!!!!! It's always someone else's fault. We don't need to take any blame for anything here in the Social Replublic of the US of A. That's the "new deal." Screw up, and the Government will "help you." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd rather take one of the 1700's Katana's off my wall, and be beheaded before taking a "helping" hand from the Government.:mad:

Prayers to his family no matter the cause of death.

#46     Apr 22, 2009
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Well, you would have thought that a "common sense" Country would have known this, and wanted a REAL Leader like Ron.

Instead, the idiots here who are actually ALLOWED to vote, aren't even smart enough to punch a hole beside the idiot they wanted back in 2000. Now, look at us.:mad:

Hasn't gotten any better. Maybe Ron Paul will run again after the Odumba disasters linger...

Really depends on who the liberal press wants in. Whomever they hand-pick will succed. Scary huh? I love it when I get to take my Sons camping and their is NO T.V around!!!!!!!!! They don't understand what I mean what I say, "I love it here with no T.V's, or idiot politicians." I've even looked through their school text books, and found that 99.7% of the material is written by leftist idiots, and I have to "un-do" what they've "learned" at School. Pisses me off!!!!!!!!

Our Founding Fathers are probably wondering what kind of poisons went into America's water supply starting in the 1960's-present...:confused: :mad:

I really do want my Country back, and Ron Paul is a start.

#47     Apr 22, 2009
  8. Terrible Tragedy. I do believe a lot of these officials see a prison cell in their future.

#48     Apr 22, 2009
  9. Cutten

Cutten

He was on record saying it was just rhetoric, and that he just wanted some kind of contrition from people who ran the companies badly. He didn't actually want people to kill themselves.

#49     Apr 22, 2009
  10. Cutten

Cutten

Apparently flytiger does. It's amazing how that guy solves suicides before the police or even the family know what caused it.

#50     Apr 22, 2009