Freddie Mac acting CFO found dead at home

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Of course it does! It's shame. Shame for living a lie, and causing damage beyond anything they could comprehend as they did it, and 'lived the life'.

Why is this so hard to believe? What was Madoff about? Basically, the same thing, except Madoff knew his victims.

You'd better, as traders, think about what happens when the famous, the "Gurus", the Wall St. Titans get theirs. What was done can't be changed. The key is, what happens next. But there needs to be a cleansing. You'd think the establishment would have seen the Milkin thing, and tried to prevent a repeat. Harvey Pitt, for crying out loud defended one of them - I think Milkin!!! And we suffer again.

#31     Apr 22, 2009
  2. Does not make sense. You're talking about Freddie Mac. What do you think they do?

Freddie, Fannie & Ginnie have always had mysterious accounting.

#32     Apr 22, 2009
  3. I knew a guy that blew his brains out in their garage on HER birthday when he knew that she and her parents would soon be there.

You never know what goes on in relationships.

#33     Apr 22, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

He found out Barney Frank had a crush on him!!

#34     Apr 22, 2009
  5. Remember, this will lead to Frank. The reuters report denied this had anything to do with the SEC. But remember, the DOJ is there too.

#35     Apr 22, 2009
  6. A hand written suicide note and a history of depression with a sudden discontinuation of medication would certainly make the case for suicide but I can't rule out homicide at this point. The public will probably never know the details so I suppose we have to believe the official report.

#36     Apr 22, 2009
  7. Not to be argumentative, but no we don't.

#37     Apr 22, 2009
  8. That one takes a special place on my list of most annoying clichés.

How is the act of suicide more selfish than rape... or any other sadistic victimizing deed you can think of, for that matter?

#38     Apr 22, 2009
  9. belmondo

belmondo

Next one: AIG - CEO, CFO.

others shoud follow :cool:

#39     Apr 22, 2009
  10. neke

neke

No, they chose to ignore the bad news when the market is in a rally mood (remember it was coming from a deep sell-off). Then, when it has rallied enough, they start once again paying heed to the ugly news.

#40     Apr 22, 2009