Freddie Mac acting CFO found dead at home

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Apr 22, 2009.

1. aegis

aegis

We need more of this. It's pretty common in China. If you dishonored your family, you need to end your own life.

#21     Apr 22, 2009
  2. actually... rumors are coming out that he was asked to step down by Obama... and wouldn't... and a presidential motorcade was seen fleeing from the house early this morning.
    ------------------------------------------------------

We could use a lot more politically motivated murders in america. Way to go B.O.

#22     Apr 22, 2009
  3. I even heard reports and rumours that Obama himself was the killer...

#23     Apr 22, 2009
  4. Much truth in this statement. See my posts a few years back about Vikram Pandit.

Been there, seen that, almost had it happen to me.

Our prayers go out to his family, and for the comfort of his soul.

#24     Apr 22, 2009
  5. GTS

GTS

#25     Apr 22, 2009
  6. #26     Apr 22, 2009
  7. Let's take a wild guess. He got a subpoena. Lot of those going around.

Now, let justice do its magic. Get Frank and Dodd.

Like Larry says, "......it's only money." It's not only money. It's fraud. Look around you. How does this all happen without the complicity of the top levels of government and finance.

That being said. A lot of us have been hurt terribly by all this. I have friends fighting to stay in homes, trying to keep a family together. We soldiered on, made lemonade. These guys lived the high life.

I'm very compassionate; here I really have no sympathy. What don't these guys know about "wrong"?????

It will all unravel now very, very quickly.

#27     Apr 22, 2009
  8. Kellermann did this knowing his wife and young daughter would see his lifeless body swinging from a rope, INSIDE THEIR HOME.
    Why would a loving family man do this to those he professed to love and adore?

#28     Apr 22, 2009
  9. Mnphats

Mnphats

Took the easy way out. The greatest of all acts of selfishness.

#29     Apr 22, 2009
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

yes, it doesn't compute.

#30     Apr 22, 2009