Fred Thompson is an idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jonbig04, Sep 3, 2008.

1. He really is.

I'm not even going to get started on the politics, the man is just not bright.

It's like they pulled him out of a field somewhere and gave him a speech and told him to read it at the RNC. Some of the things he said just don't even make sense. The guy is just not very smart.

2. Nice "intelligent" post moonbat. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

3. Hey douchbag,

Every post doesn't have to be an opinionated rant.

If you like, pick the issue, then tell me what side you want me to be on, if you want to debate something intelligently.

I doubt you will even try. That said, what is this "koolaid"? That Thompson is an idiot? Have I been brainwashed by the secret anti-thompson propaganda? Shit, they got me :)

He is just an idiot, plain and simple. Sure there are lots of them in the world, but no so many who are given a spot at the RNC.

4. Even Richard Nixon knew this over 35 years ago. Speaking on Fred Thompson he said "Oh shit, he's dumb as hell" and "He isn't very smart, is he?".

Fred said during a Republican primary debate in Oct 2007 that the economy was strong and inflation was low. He is quoted as saying "we're enjoying low inflation, low unemployment, the stock markets seems to be doing pretty well".

Yeah, he's not the brightest bulb out there. This is not really up for debate.

5. Dennis Kucinich

6. What's crazy is that he doesnt even care that he's that stupid. He's out there with a microphone lol

7. You mean this Dennis Kucinich? Just look at his choice in a wife. What a moron.

[​IMG]

8. Take it easy tubby. Just admit it; you started a ridiculous, hateful thread. Now go back to the daily kos website.:D

9. I heard the speech. He spoke well. I disagreed with just about everything he said. But he did speak well.

10. lol its not ridiculous!

Thompson's stupidity is a thing of wonder!

#10     Sep 3, 2008