Fraudulent call centers calling voters in VA offering to take their votes over phone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Nov 6, 2012.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

2. hughb

hughb

Gotta laugh at anybody stupid enough to fall for that.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, democrats were doing this in Florida last week, calling Republicans and telling them they had problems with their registration and wouldn't be allowed to vote.

What's with all these "new" usernames coming straight to the P+R section on log in, lately? There's nothing strange about that, eh?

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes, even some folks on ET are opening fraudulent accounts so they won't be held accountable for the jackassery they're exhibiting over the elections.

5. OnClose

OnClose

Unfortunately our country is full of stupid people.

6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Link?

7. OnClose

OnClose

Lol I like that, new word added to vocabulary today.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I searched for the one in Hillsborough country doing what I mentioned (which I heard on 105.9 in Tampa last week). Still looking for it. But here is a link that turned up showing the complete opposite (telling Republicans to vote by phone) of what you said was happening in VA.

You going to denounce that, too, or just when it happens to your guys, Mr I-only-post-on-election-day?

http://www.beachpeanuts.com/2012/10...one-calls-telling-them-to-vote-by-phone-.html

http://www.866ourvote.org/newsroom/news/deceptive-calls-received-in-florida

9. exGOPer

exGOPer

I definitely denounce it but where is the link for your claim? The link you provided just reiterates what I already linked to - plus these are progressive organizations exposing the claim, nothing shows that the same is happening to Republicans.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The ones in the link occurring in FLA are on the Republican side, at least as stated here in Tampa. I'm looking for a link to show you the ones regarding registration. As I said, it was on 105.9.

#10     Nov 6, 2012