FRAUD: Jobs Data from ADP

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by schizo, Jul 8, 2011.

1. #21     Jul 9, 2011
  2. cloudy

cloudy

I totally agree with your post emrglobal. The media and govt is trying to find any silver lining in any report and try to say it means the recovery is ongoing. There is no recovery, it's still on a depression decline just like a falling stock. The glimpses of "improvement" are just the small pullbacks until it resumes the downtrend.

The media complain about loss of public sector jobs with no private sector jobs to replace them. But they still don't dare talk about the real reason jobs are gone, because the global multinationals have sold out the U.S. worker for some time now. And won't talk about it until it's too late, and there are tear gassed demonstrations at every state capitol while "austerity measures" are worked on across the country.

Interesting you say traders are dropping off like flies except for some at ET. I'm curious how you came to that conclusion?

#22     Jul 9, 2011
  3. pupu

pupu

The amazing thing is that after the 'real' numbers came out the market only corrected less than half of the rally based on the good 'crap' numbers.

#23     Jul 9, 2011
  4. ^ Yup. It's free money thanks to the new & improved PPT!

#24     Jul 9, 2011
  5. blnbr

blnbr

What about both numbers have been cooked?

#25     Jul 9, 2011
  6. Bob111

Bob111

#26     Jul 9, 2011
  7. Of Course GS! And JPM. Who the fuck do you think I was referring to?

#27     Jul 9, 2011
  8. i4i

i4i

BLS at least has some unforeseen undulation that captures the mood of 9.6% of the population who are out of work (I know, that figure is probably cooked up by the government). ADP projects nothing but a rosy scenario as if all the private employers are on a hiring spree. You can take this crap for only so long. Just ask one of your friends who has been out of work for over a year.

#28     Jul 9, 2011
  9. Or one to screw the shorts, another to screw the longs.

#29     Jul 10, 2011