Franken Declared Winner by Minnesota Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Wonderful, the democrats must be proud! The effeminate Al Franken, will fit in well amongst the likes of people such as Barney Frank and Barkey Obama.

2. The Minnesota Supreme Court declared him the winner?

HE STOLE THE ELECTION!!!!!!!!

3. Get over it dude.
    The Minnesota Supreme Court's decision was unanimous. Norm Coleman lost.

Coleman, appearing relaxed and upbeat, said he had congratulated Franken, was at peace with the decision and had no regrets about the fight, which started almost immediately after the Nov. 4 election.

"Sure I wanted to win," said Coleman, who called the ruling a surprise. "I thought we had a better case. But the court has spoken."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_minnesota_senate

4. Cesko

Cesko

He doesn't get it.
    :D :D :D

5. Like in Iran, the more recounts there were the more votes they found for Franken.

Go figure.

6. This is a fucking outrage. The democrats stole this election, pure and simple, by ballot box stuffing on election night when their poll workers were supposed to be transporting ballots. Now they compound it by rejecting absentee ballots, most of which were probably servicemen. The Secretary of State fo rMinnesota, who is in charge of the election process and vote counting, is a former ACORN thug, which tells you all you need to know.

I hope the republicans in the Senate can at least muster the backbone to vote unanimously not to seat this buffoon and to not give him the courtesies due a real Senator, but we know they will probably assume their usual position of bent over grabbing ankles.

7. The biggest outrage is the fact that this election was this close!?!?!

WTF is wrong with Minnesota? You have to wonder what the hell is going on.

Bubble.

8. You do realize that Minnesota had the highest percentage of voter turnout (77.9%) of any state in the 2008 Presidential Election, don't you?

#10     Jun 30, 2009