Frank Quattrone plans comeback

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Good for him.

2. Wow, why would you ever condone such behavior?

3. Condone what behavior? You know something the judicial system did not?

OldTrader

4. The whole IB community knew, why do you think SEC collected millions in fines from them after tech burts. And Quatrone was the MVP of the game.

Another white collar criminal beats the rap with his high end lawyers, what a surprise. And then the "elite" traders actually applaud his return.

Yeah, everything is just fine and dandy in good ole USA, lol.

5. I'd say everything IS fine and dandy in the good ole USA. You're still innocent here until proven guilty in a court of law.

Now perhaps you believe that personal opinion and innuendo are enough to find guilt. I hear that works well in some parts of the world...just not those with a code of laws.

OldTrader

6. Ahhh, I guess you are one of those that believes O.J. is innocent.

Funny stuff. You know, from someone of your age, I would expect a strong ability to think for yourself and take a look at the evidence presented against Quatrone. It's not a tough one to figure out what happened, especially when put in context of the whole picture of what was going on with Wall Street I-banking in those days.

You know, there is a reason why some lawyers get paid multi millions for a case like this and some are public defendants.