France: We are now totally bankrupt.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

....Obama continuing and or expanding Bush policies along with slow economic growth due in part to Obama's policies.

#31     Jan 29, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

We made more money with the Bush tax cuts you little motherfucker. The other programs were done with the full support of your Democraps and then OBAMA, REID and PElOSI doubled down on all that shit you cock sucking lying little bastard.

#32     Jan 29, 2013
  3. Reid and Nancy didn't take over until the last 2 years of Bush's Presidency dumb ass

#33     Jan 29, 2013
  4. Revenues dropped from 2.7 trillion to 2.1 trillion largely due to the Bush tax cuts and 600 billion dollars of the deficit you fucking moron

#34     Jan 29, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

You are as stuid as a rock you mother fucker. Get your facts strait you dumb shit and mother fucking liar. I've taken you off of ignore and I am going to kick your lying ass up and down this board until you admit you are a fucking liar, dumbass.

By 2003, Mr. Bush grasped this lesson. In that year, he cut the dividend and capital gains rates to 15 percent each, and the economy responded. In two years, stocks rose 20 percent. In three years, $15 trillion of new wealth was created. The U.S. economy added 8 million new jobs from mid-2003 to early 2007, and the median household increased its wealth by $20,000 in real terms.

But the real jolt for tax-cutting opponents was that the 03 Bush tax cuts also generated a massive increase in federal tax receipts. From 2004 to 2007, federal tax revenues increased by $785 billion, the largest four-year increase in American history. According to the Treasury Department, individual and corporate income tax receipts were up 40 percent in the three years following the Bush tax cuts. And (bonus) the rich paid an even higher percentage of the total tax burden than they had at any time in at least the previous 40 years. This was news to theNew York Times, whose astonished editorial board could only describe the gains as a “surprise windfall.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/3/bush-tax-cuts-boosted-federal-revenue/

#35     Jan 29, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#36     Jan 29, 2013
  7. I have my facts straight you retarded motherfucker

Your article is from 2010 but it only discussed the tax cuts from 2004 to 2007 ,why ? Because revenues dropped from 2.7 trillion to 2.1 trillion largely due to the tax cuts

[​IMG]

#37     Jan 29, 2013
  8. Mercor

Mercor

All this after a 9/11 shock to the economic system that produced statistics similar to the first few month of the housing bust in late 2008.

Bush turned it around after 2 years........until she took over the House...only downticks from there

#38     Jan 29, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

You really are stupid. Most of that budget you keep posting was spent and greatly added to by Obama. You can't even believe the facts when they are shoved in your face. You are just a lying mother fucking stupid bitch. Admit it cock sucker.

#39     Jan 29, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Exactly. And what has Obama done in 4 years. Spent us into the hole so far that the economy or the country can't dig it's way out and we are on course for devistation. Just wait until the sequester kicks in and we go down the tubes. I don't think the Fed can pump enough to dig us out of that hole.

#40     Jan 29, 2013