France: We are now totally bankrupt.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jan 29, 2013.

1. I dont support taking balanced budgets and turning them into trillion dollar deficits thats why I don't vote republican

#21     Jan 29, 2013
  2. +1

#22     Jan 29, 2013
  3. jem

jem

it was the republican congress which caused the balanced budgets.

the budgets unbalanced because bush spent his ass off.
    the country is being crushed because Obama is spending his ass off too.

arguing obama is bad is because bush is bad is insincere at best.
    they both have and are contributing to the destruction of the standard of living of america.

do you prefer plague A or plague B.

i prefer neither.
    we need to spend less and the let economy restructure itself.

#23     Jan 29, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Except for war spending, it was actually Pelosi and Reid who did the majority of the spending. Bush just didn't use his veto power as there was a veto proof senate.

#24     Jan 29, 2013
  5. If plague A's deficit is a trillion dollars more then he received it and plague B's deficit is the same as he received it I will choose plague B

#25     Jan 29, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

LOL Don't be so foolish in public.

#26     Jan 29, 2013
  7. You're a fucking idiot.The Bush tax cuts,Bushs wars,Bushs medicare expansion,The homeland security act etc passed before Pelosi and Reid took control of Congress

#27     Jan 29, 2013
  8. GOD DAMN YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID !!!!! Veto proof is a two-thirds majority of The Senate you stupid motherfucker .Dems had 49 seats and 2 independents who caucused with the Dems when Reid took over.

#28     Jan 29, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wrong and wrong again. Your batting zero today kid troll.

Yes, really. I did not say a former president had done it. I said it would be easy if they really wanted to, obviously Odumbo doesn't want to. He doesn't even have a budget.

#29     Jan 29, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

SUCK MY COCK YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER. While the democraps had a 51 seat majority with the independents they could block any legislation before it got to President Bush. Reid and Pelosi had control of the purse stings and did the spending you dip shit. All the spending in the second half of the Bush term can be laid at the feet of the Democraps you dip shit little motherfucker. :D

#30     Jan 29, 2013