France goes conservative!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, May 6, 2007.

1. Nah wael, cut the crap, you support no-one. You and your ilk are completely silent on Darfur, Rwanda, Somalia and other hotspots where muslims killed hundreds of thousands and displayed millions. You're completely silent of Hamas/Fatah fighting and on innocent victims of their fighting, on extrajudicial executions of so-called Israeli collaborators, on murder of gays in Saudi Arabia and on stoning of women in Iran, on violations of the Geneva Conventions by Hamas/Hezbollah, political prosecutions in Egypt, political assassinations in Lebanon.

You're silent on all these things in English, let alone in Arabic where it would actually count. You and your ilk are one trick ponies, you're all about Israel which occupies 0.2% (two tenth of one percent) of the Middle-Eastern land and according to you it's 0.2% too many. The rest is just a PR game you play to portray yourselves as innocent victims.

#41     May 9, 2007
  2. And of course you "forget" to mention that they cross into Israel from Egypt where they (Sudanese refugees) are routinely mistreated, beaten, robbed, arrested, killed. Ironic isn't it, that the only safe harbour in the middle east they can find is the little Satan - Israel.

#42     May 9, 2007
    #43     May 9, 2007
    #44     May 9, 2007
  5. You are more than welcome dddooo. but I did not condone any crime! You are the one who supports a parasitic fascist entity that is engaged in wanton killing of civilians.

Your cheap attempt to bring some darfur refugees and then luck them in concentration camps will not hold water knowing the crimes you are committing against us.

What is so sad is that you are using these people's tragedy as a PR campaign to promote yourself only to dump them in these camps knowing that the world will not pay attention to their plight once they are hid away from the cameras.

Buddy, people on this forum either like me or hate me. But I have never been accused of being a hypocrite. You on the other hand have been exposed.

A child killer is asking me to admit to baseless accusations, cooked in a zionist kitchen.

Do not swim that way buddy. You are a savage killer who takes pleasure in sniping little pupils coming back from schools. you are the one that should be jailed for his terrorism never mind admitting them.

A day will come when you and your ilk will be chased all over the world for your sadistic crimes the same way nazis were.

#45     May 9, 2007
  6. You are actually the one who brought up your support of the people of Africa, South America, etc. Yet the entire world knows that your ilk was absolutely silent on massacres, crimes, violations of the internatinal laws, savage medieval rituals, extra-judicial executions committed by muslims. Your posts only confirm that. Your support of the people Africa, South America etc has not manifested itself in a single thread about those places and their issues, yet you've started hundreds of threads and have made thousands of posts expressing your hatred of Israel.

#46     May 9, 2007
  7. I have, in more than one occasion, condemned the atrocities and massacres in Sudan.

One last thing, when the Terrorist from Jihad attacked a night club a month or so ago, I stated that I bow my head in shame and hoped the people of Israel will have it in them to forgive us"

All of which, along with other massacres, were unequivocally condemned by our Palestinian officials.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=724972&highlight=darfur#post724972

Again, Talismen, a company I demonstrated against during their shareholder's meeting, was digging in the south, not in the North Western region of Darfour.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...59801&perpage=6&highlight=darfur&pagenumber=3

First of all, I condemn all of these terrorist attacks.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1102624&highlight=sudan#post1102624

I could've said the same thing about the Christian South Sudan but I will not stoop to your filthy level of ignorance and stupidity for I BELIVE IN THEIR RIGHT OF SELF DETERMINATION.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=939909&highlight=sudan#post939909

You are naive to think that I for a second supported or denied the atrocities committed by the Sudanese northern tribes. I demonstrated against these atrocities and was clearly opposed to it and VOCAL against it starting in the mid 90s, before you even knew that there was a continent called Africa never mind a country called sudan.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=939749&highlight=sudan#post939749

As I told you, I am not as sick as you are dddooo. I will call a spade a spade even if it is against my own people.

You, on the other hand, are a criminal. A zionist! Being a zionist will classify you as a psychicopath; much like some of the Germans who defended the actions of the SS troops! And as any criminal, you will hide and defend your crimes no matter how ugly they are.

#47     May 9, 2007
  8. Wael, you sound particularly upset lately. What happened? I guess a lot of bad news for your ilk - Sarkozy was elected in France and is going to kick some lazy rioting butt, your terrorist buddies were arrested in NJ yesterday. What a bummer, huh? And what a stupid way to get caught, they gave a jihad tape to a video store clerk. Your terrorists friends are not that smart, are they?

#48     May 9, 2007
  9. I like how I can easily go over your head and then get responses almost completely unrelated to what I am talking about. Hysterical.
    Don't bother figuring anything out, you're too lost and may hurt yourself. Just listen to the magical box and let it tell you what to do.

#49     May 9, 2007
  10. Upset?? not at all! Just amused how you cowardly jump from one subject to another whenever you get exposed for the Fascist you are.

Your attempt to jump back on the race and religion issue in an attempt to seek the help of like minded raciest fucks is so, so cheesy dddooo.

But I guess that is you choice. In one hand you cry like a little bitch when someone attacks your zionist fasciest idealogy, accusing them of anti sematisem and on the other hand, your zionist leaders tought you that using the race and relegion card against Muslims and Arabs is a card that should always be used.

Oh and by the way,

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

‘We Are Not Your Problem’

According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.

'Plenty of Speculation'

Since their arrest, plenty of speculation has swirled about the case, and what the five men were doing that morning. Eventually, The Forward, a respected Jewish newspaper in New York, reported the FBI concluded that two of the men were Israeli intelligence operatives.

Vince Cannistraro, a former chief of operations for counterterrorism with the CIA who is now a consultant for ABCNEWS, said federal authorities' interest in the case was heightened when some of the men's names were found in a search of a national intelligence database.

Israeli Intelligence Connection?

According to Cannistraro, many people in the U.S. intelligence community believed that some of the men arrested were working for Israeli intelligence. Cannistraro said there was speculation as to whether Urban Moving had been "set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an intelligence operation against radical Islamists in the area, particularly in the New Jersey-New York area."

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0622-05.htm

#50     May 9, 2007