France goes conservative!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, May 6, 2007.

1. These are the facts;

1- He got 53% of the vote while Ms. Royal got almost 47%; not somthing to brag about.
    2- Demonstrators took to the streets but to the disappointment of the zionist dddooo and his bitch Osama321, they were exclusively leftist groups and unions.
    3- Sarkozy came out kissing everyone's ass knowing that he is hated by half of the electoral vote.

I hate to spoil the party for the zionist and neo con fascists but things didn't go the way you leaches hoped for.

#11     May 7, 2007
  2. Well, we in the U.S. can only look on the positive side of the French national election result:

[​IMG]
    In an emotional acceptance speech to thousands of cheering supporters, Mr. Sarkozy
    renewed his campaign pledge to break what he called the old, outmoded habits of France.

(Dominique Faget/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images)

Sarkozy pledges strong break with the past

By Roger Cohen, International Herald Tribune l Europe, May 6, 2007

PARIS: President-elect Nicolas Sarkozy lost no time Sunday night in signaling his determination to change his country, saying he would "break" with the ideas and habits of the past.

"The people have opted for a break," he told thousands of cheering supporters, adding that he was determined "to rehabilitate work, authority, morality, respect and merit."

His vow to shake up a nation of persistently high unemployment came in an acceptance speech that reached out to both Europe and the United States and made clear that Sarkozy already saw himself as a major new player on the global stage.

To Americans, he declared: "I want to tell them that France will always be by their side when they need her but that friendship is also accepting the fact that friends can think differently."

He vowed to make the fight against climate change France's No. 1 priority and urged a reluctant America to take the lead in this battle because "the future of humanity is at stake."

The Bush administration has only reluctantly taken up this issue, one of the reasons for European hostility.

Sarkozy's 10-minute speech was extraordinarily substantive, addressing issues from Africa to global poverty and oppression, and seemed to signal that Sarkozy would seek to reinvigorate France as a world power.

At 52, Sarkozy is a decade younger than President Jacques Chirac was when he took office in 1995. France has at last moved out of the Mitterrand-Chirac era, and is now in the hands of a generation for whom World War II and even the Cold War are not decisive influences.

Sarkozy, clearly elated and buoyed by his joyous fans, also struck a conciliatory tone. He promised to be the leader of all of the French, and that nobody would be abandoned.

Declaring that "tonight, France is back in Europe," he suggested that the European Union should be a vehicle for the protection of the less privileged. "I beseech our European partners to hear the voices of people who want to be protected," he said, pronouncing himself a convinced European.

Most startlingly, he made an immediate appeal for a new union of the Mediterranean, which he seemed to envisage as bringing together Europe and Africa. This new union, he said, "should do for the Mediterranean what the European Union did for Europe."

This idea appeared to be an attempt to finesse criticism of Sarkozy for saying that he wants to keep Turkey out of the European Union. On this issue, the president-elect and the United States differ profoundly.

His Mediterranean proposal also amounted to an effort to reach out to the Muslims of North Africa, many of whom are the immigrants who live in the troubled suburbs of major French cities where Sarkozy is unpopular. On immigration itself, he said that France and the Africans would work together to reach agreement.

During the speech, Sarkozy alternated promises of a new dynamism - pleasing to the French business elite that has supported him - with assurances that the solidarity at the root of the French social model would not be abandoned.

Whether he proves able to maintain this balancing act through the first months of his presidency remains to be seen. The French labor movement and the left in general are in a state of extreme vigilance and mistrust as they await Sarkozy's first moves.

But the president-elect seemed at pains to underline that he wanted to reach out to all his compatriots - in part because of the great love he said he had always felt for France.

"I love France as one loves those dear beings who have given us all," he said. "Now it is for me to give back to France what it has given me."

Turning to his opponent, Ségolène Royal, and her millions of supporters, he urged respect. "I want to say to all those who did not vote for me," he stressed, "I will be the president of all the French."

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/05/06/news/sarko.php

Sarkozy's voters cited economy as reason for their choice

Sarkozy, elected in France, vows break with past

#12     May 7, 2007
  3. abaker

abaker

#13     May 7, 2007
  4. His Mediterranean proposal also amounted to an effort to reach out to the Muslims of North Africa, many of whom are the immigrants who live in the troubled suburbs of major French cities where Sarkozy is unpopular. On immigration itself, he said that France and the Africans would work together to reach agreement.

Where oh where is the zionist bitch dddooo and his bitch osama321??

Your true color has been displayed you zionist filthy.

It was so hard for a zionist pig like you to contain his hate and vindictiveness, you lashed out at muslims in the first opportunity that you came across. Little that you knew, you hateful zionist, is that there was no opportunity in the first place for you to enjoy the mistreatment of French citizens from Arabs and Muslims background.

You were hoping beyond hope that a clash will happen, a clash that will benefit no one but your fascist state.

That is why you sent your Pipes and Gafney and Spencer to dress up like Americans and Westerners. You were attempting t hit two birds in one stone! Turn the Western world against us and turn us against the Western world.

Filthy zionist....Better luck next time!

As of Sarkozy, I still think that he will be the worsts president the French people ever elected for his social and market agenda.

#14     May 7, 2007
  5. Actually I don't want French citizens of Arab or African descent to be mistreated. But I don't want them to keep mistreating France either and when they do I want them to be punished. Sarkozy seems to be the right man for the job. As I said before your ilk will have a much harder time rioting, burning cars and collecting welfare. I fail to see how it can possibly be a bad thing.

#15     May 7, 2007
  6. Coming from a guy who fucks the US day in and day out?

Oh how considerate of you zionist. the so called mistreatment carried by few misguided arab youth is nothing in comparison to what you zionists are doing in the US.

I haven't seen any stupid French kid from a Moroccan background spying on France, funneling criminals of Moroccan descent back to a safe heaven in Morocco, influencing the French government into sending their own children to a war zone that will not benefit anyone but Moroccans and emptying the pockets of French citizens so that he could build mansions, parks and swimming pools for other French Moroccans in a far away land.

Shut the fuck up zionist boy.

It is only a matter of time before the American people wake up and see how deep you fifth colomners have penetrated and corrupted their social fabric.

#16     May 7, 2007
  7. I don't know about that but the French are [hopefully] waking up. Sarkozy called your ilk scum and the French voted for him in droves.

#17     May 7, 2007
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

#18     May 7, 2007
  9. Is that why the french people voted for him???

Khahahahahaha! I knew there was a justification for you political depth of knowledge and insight.

Zionist boy, why don't you stick to promoting hate in the US. Going global with your hate will be counter productive.

#19     May 7, 2007
  10. Clearly that was one of the primary issues. Immigration, wide-spread failure of muslim/arab/african minorities to assimiliate, riots, law-enforcement etc are extremely serious problems in Europe, specifically France.

#20     May 7, 2007