FP Markets any issues ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Jasonblack, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Does anyone have any issues using this broker ?

2. Have not tried them but checked reviews and everything seems fine.

3. Vettel5

Vettel5

There are no major issues with them, but any issues that occur are solved quickly once you reached the Customer support team.

4. How is the customer support team, read reviews that their customer service are rude and do not respond ?

wmwmw likes this.
  5. I would prefer using FP Markets for scalping due to the spreads and executions speed, plus i get a free VPN for maintaining certain lots.

6. Vettel5

Vettel5

Is there any other brokers like FP Markets, looking to compare them with any other broker to check about the execution.

7. wmwmw

wmwmw

8. What is this a forum page for promoting brokers ? Who is the Coinexx. This is page to discuss on the issues about a broker not to promote.

9. Vettel5

Vettel5

I personally would recommend FP Markets, it is better that coinexx in trading and execution speed.

Even though their original license is ASIC, they do have a st.vincents license so we can be immune to leverage changes. The spreads in FP are lower as well starting from 0.0 pips.

10. Any idea how much FP Markets charge for withdrawals and Do they provide with Free VPS for all clients?

#10     Apr 20, 2020