FOX shows a lack of class again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Kindly post a link where Kerry calls American soldiers stupid. A lack of formal education is in no way an indication of an absence of intelligence. However, a lack of formal education limits one's employment opportunities.

And so, Neo, I await a link where Kerry calls American soldiers stupid. You made a serious accusation about a fellow American of yours. Kindly back up your claim.

#31     Mar 24, 2009
  2. http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?record_id=10478&page=1

"...In recent times, recruiting has been made more difficult by a healthy economy, the growing number of youth who aspire to a college education, and a steadily downward trend in interest in military service..."

#32     Mar 24, 2009
  3. Stop watching fox and go watch the trashy NBC, problem solved!

#33     Mar 24, 2009
  4. because the left is alwaysconcerned about what america is doing to the world, but not what the world is doing to america, that's why the us is the worst country in the world!!!!!

#34     Mar 24, 2009
  5. Just for starters ever heard of fallacy of false alternative. Worse is that cheap attempt at hiding behind its somehow being a joke.
    That skank Coulter does it all the time. What you should have said was, "yea, I respect anybody who risks their life over there and that twerp mutant, even if he is from fox, is wrong." instead of stretching for anything to hold up. Reminds me of that Far Side cartoon where the bear points to his buddy while in the gunsights of a hunter.

#35     Mar 24, 2009
  6. Thank you for a quote supporting my contention, albeit it is six years old.

Now that we have a decidedly unhealthy economy, it does not necessarily mean recruiters will suddenly be inundated with aspiring soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who otherwise would not want to serve at all.

#36     Mar 24, 2009
  7. P.S. The Fox segment was indeed classless.

#37     Mar 24, 2009
  8. Actually, it disputes your contention and supports the cold reality of Kerry's comment. You're not following the string, either intentionally or...otherwise.

#38     Mar 25, 2009
  9. Thank you.

#39     Mar 25, 2009
  10. #40     Mar 25, 2009