FOX shows a lack of class again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Mar 24, 2009.

1. I see that context is not your strong suit, fhl.

#21     Mar 24, 2009
  2. There is currently only 2,500 Canadian troops deployed in Afghanistan. Hawaii could do better then that just with the tourists.

#22     Mar 24, 2009
  3. fhl

fhl

Having a problem reading today? Where did I admit any such thing about Fox News?

answer: I didn't. Or maybe it's just a problem with the truth that you have.

#24     Mar 24, 2009
  4. Now you are saying what Fox News says is not important, and their insults should be ignored?

:confused:

Of course no denial of the strawman diversion tactic from the RNC and Fox News playbook...as expected.

:D :D :D

#25     Mar 24, 2009
  5. Mercor

Mercor

This is no joke. One of the first times Obama went in the helicopter he tried to shake the Marines hand. There is video somewhere.

Obama , What a Dork! Hee Haw!

#26     Mar 24, 2009
  6. I am referring to Kerry's sordid history of maligning the US military.

He and other Dims, i.e. Murtha, come from a long pedigree of morally bankrupt pieces of shit who served in the military themselves but have sold out their brethren in their quest for personal gain and privilege.

I do not agree with your contention that there is an aggregate general lack of economic opportunity among the lower ranks in the military. If you have proof, please post the links.

#27     Mar 24, 2009
  7. You right leaning mutants will try to defend anything. You were right about Neo a few threads back TD, he just can't recognize when he's been eviscerated.

#28     Mar 24, 2009
  8. If you can make a persuasive argument showing how a comedian's comments about the canadian military pulling out is worse then Kerry calling our own troops stupid then please inform me oh Mr. Knowitall. :cool:

#29     Mar 24, 2009
  9. #30     Mar 24, 2009