Fox Screws Up - Shows Live Carjacker Execute Himself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 28, 2012.

1. btw it's easy to see the video...go to youtube, just type car chase..and sort by upload date....a new one pops up every minute.

#21     Sep 28, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That did work, thanks. My statement still stands. All you could make out is some blood spray. Christ, Hollywood produces movie all the time infinitely more graphic than that.

#22     Sep 28, 2012
  3. Down again.

#23     Sep 28, 2012
  4. Wondering the same about you. What kind of a man can't blow out the brains of an armed pirate who waited in ambush for innocent life? You liberals are so irrational.

I'd like you to spend a few weeks near a ghetto and report back. You know, stop and get gas after the sun sets, walk down the street in daylight, and see how it feels..... see who approaches you and what they say.......

#24     Sep 28, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

brASS hole? I doubt he has the courage to leave his dingy little apartment.
    Probably survives on Chinese delivery.

#25     Sep 28, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Since putting Brass on my Buddies List I've noticed that he is never online in the evening, just a few hours during the day on weekdays. It is as though he doesn't have internet access at home and goes to the library to go online or maybe has a job and uses the internet connection at work.

Yeah, we're huge buddies. :D

#26     Sep 28, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

#27     Sep 28, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

I like Grindhouse Planet Terror for blood and guts semi-comedy. "These are my 3 friends. My first friend is just to take the sting off....." Ha ha ha ha. That movie cracks me up.

#28     Sep 28, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Exactly! And less paperwork to to deal with. Lol!

#29     Sep 28, 2012