Fox Screws Up - Shows Live Carjacker Execute Himself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I came home from work early today and happened to be watching FOX when this happened live. Hopefully he didn't harm anyone prior to his apparent suicide. When he got out of the car it became rather obvious he was either deranged or on some serious hallucinogenics. While he was running down the path he kept looking around as if be chased. Then he went into that grassy area, put the gun to his head and that was that.
    If he harmed others during this process I have little sympathy for him. However, if the guy was on something or off his med's, I hope he finds some peace on the other side, cause it's obvious he had damn little of it during those last moments of his life. He looked to be running for his life, from who knows what.

#11     Sep 28, 2012
  2. Wonder if FOX is going to apologize for that one? You can't unsee that. And if children saw that, which I'm sure some did, wow.

#12     Sep 28, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Buzzfeed has it back up on YouTube

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TZttwwbM-AU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#13     Sep 28, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Seriously, are you even human? Regardless, you should be sold for parts.

#14     Sep 28, 2012
  5. damn LIVE SUICIDE...that's insane

#15     Sep 28, 2012
  6. He's a Christian practicing his Christian ways.

#16     Sep 28, 2012
  7. I don't get what the fuss is about?

We see graphic violence on tv and cable everyday.

It's not like I gotta clean his brains off my shoes or anything.

#17     Sep 28, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's so "shocking and disgusting" watching a fucking idiot remove himself from the gene pool?

Have we become that pussyfied?

#18     Sep 28, 2012
  9. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/loH4Wr-CEGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shepherd smith apologizes

#19     Sep 28, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's kinda silly actually.

#20     Sep 28, 2012