Fox says that Republicans will lose it all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Apr 1, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

That would imply, maybe rightfully so, who ever gets beatup worst by the October surpises is the loser.

#21     Apr 1, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I liked Perry but as he came into public view his intelligence rather his complete lack of intelligence became apparent. My mistake.

I liked Gingrich and was nearly laughed out of P&R. I'll admit that once he was perceived to be a contender he began to say questionable things about rounding up and arresting judges and moonbases etc. I worked in the space business most of my adult life but given our economic state this just isn't the time to be talking about enormous unfunded space initiatives...unless you are just pandering to Florida voters. Still, I find the guy to be charming, knowledgable and a powerful debater. He has an internal moral compass...except when it comes to marriage and fidelity. My mistake, again.

And that was it. I don't like Ron Paul. I despise Rick Santorum. I can scarcely remember who the others were aside from Herman McCain who struck me as being totally unequipped to run the country.

The republicans have a talent for destroying their own chances. This is looking like a repeat of 2008. I know you like Obama but this should have been an easy victory for the GOP and we've screwed it up. At this point I don't believe it can be fixed. I remain hopeful and you'll see me posting with a positive outlook but that is only because the alternative is too depressing.

#22     Apr 1, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

<font size="4"><b>Romney Wins In A Landslide</b></font>

Just remember that this will be the headline in most newspapers on November 7, 2012.

#23     Apr 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I "hope" ABO wins in November. But I'll be shocked if it's by a landslide. Pleased but shocked.

#24     Apr 1, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

We were shocked in 2008 when others, besides his aunt and uncle, voted for Obama.
    His only living relatives in the U.S. are illegal aliens!!! It will be a landslide. No doubt about it. Plans are being laid as I speak. :cool:

#25     Apr 1, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Please don't take my post wrong, I am hopeful. I'll contribute money, post postively and pull the lever for Romney.

#26     Apr 1, 2012
  7. I agree with you. people, on avg, are not as stupid as we fear. healthcare goes, Obummer goes, he has nothing to stand on. Not even for the far left, with all the promises he made to them.

#27     Apr 1, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

No doubt that it will be a rollercoster ride. The climbs I don't mind but the first big drop scares the crap out of me. You've got to keep telling yourself, in the end we are going to pull into the station alive and a winner! :D

#28     Apr 1, 2012
  9. ok. . . i'm going to help a little , read Free Thinkers Thread ''women voters are abandoning the GOP in droves '' and do something about it . Sitting on your fat asses and hoping is not going to help in any way . :mad: .

#29     Apr 2, 2012
  10. thats the most likely scenario....

#30     Apr 2, 2012