Fox says that Republicans will lose it all

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Apr 1, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

How did that quote get past futurecurrent's lips. I didn't know he was capable of truthful comment or I wouldn't have put him on ignore. :)

#11     Apr 1, 2012
  2. His RCP approval average is 48 % so the < 50 % thing isnt that big a deal especially considering who his opponent will be imo

#12     Apr 1, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

"Rasmussen’s tracking poll on ObamaCare indicates that 57% of Americans want ObamaCare repealed versus 37% who oppose repeal. According to Rasmussen, the number of Americans who favor repeal has been over 50%, with one exception, since the bill was signed into law on March 23, 2010. In March of this year the number of Americans supporting repeal hit 62%. The logical conclusion to a dispassionate reading of these two polls is that ObamaCare is unpopular and most Americans support repeal."

#13     Apr 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

He opened his mouth to breath.

#14     Apr 1, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I saw he retreated this weekend to his home in La Jolla. Awesome house in a really beautiful part of SoCal. The house is fairly modest looking so I was thinking, "ok, so far so good".

Then somebody found his filing with the city to build a new huge house on that lot so the house he spent the weekend in is just a "teardown". Oops.

Then it was revealed that Romney wants to put in a lift or elevator to bring his cars down to a lower level parking area. I can't fucking believe that. Before somebody calls me a hypocrite I'll admit to having a lift in my garage but it is just a maintenance lift, that is, a hydraulic lift like you would see at a gas station or car service center. I like to tinker and do my own maintenance as a hobby so I don't see the big deal about my setup. Romney's is a real elevator that takes the vehicle down to a lower level of the house like the Green Hornet or something.

Romney's advisors need to coach him regarding what middle-class people have and how they live and remind him to curtail any really frivolous spending. Maybe his wife can get by on just one cadillac instead of "a couple of cadillacs". You'd think they would sit him down and have a little talk about money for fucks sake.

#15     Apr 1, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

The guy across the street from me when I lived in Florida had a lift in his garage. He would send one car up to the attic so he could park another one under it. No basements in Florida so I don't see anything wrong with being able to send your car down to the basement.

Anyway, I agree Romney needs to be careful about talking about wealthy aspects of his life like two caddies for the wife, etc. Unless he is going to offer to help everyone become rich like him.

#16     Apr 1, 2012
  7. I agree.I cant believe how self destructive Romney has been. The ABO vote is high enough that the right candidate can beat him imo but like the Dems did with John Kerry The Republicans are nominating the wrong candidate imo

#17     Apr 1, 2012
  8. And what do the republicans do ? ..Nominate a candidate who passed Obamacare first, supported the mandate up until 2009 and wrote an OPED telling Obama to use the plan he passed in his state :confused:

#18     Apr 1, 2012
  9. Well at least it's his money.

Virtually everything the obama's have is tax payer money or political favors.

#19     Apr 1, 2012
  10. One thing that is overlooked with all this polling data is that it can change substantially in a few weeks/months time. Just think about the first week of May a year ago with the OBL news. The market peaked that same week and then the European crisis was with us the entire summer along with the debt downgrade going into the fall. The polling numbers drifted lower the entire time.

Right now the news machine is spewing out any number of "perception management" stories to boost consumer confidence (and offset the anger over gasoline prices). If anybody thinks that it will be smooth sailing from now until November, then they obviously haven't seen how volatile the mindset of the average voter has become in the past five years.

#20     Apr 1, 2012