Fox News War on Journalism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 5, 2011.

1. To compare FOX to any legitimate news organization is on the extreme side of absurd. Anyone who has actually watched the video and is not morally outraged is, by definition, amoral at best.

#51     Apr 7, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

No need to keep repeating it Gabby.

#52     Apr 7, 2011
  3. Didn't watch the video, did you?

#53     Apr 7, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

This one?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i2H170pf3a8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or this one?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UYKQJ4-N7LI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#54     Apr 7, 2011
  5. Didn't watch the video, did you? Afraid of what you might see? (And with good reason.)

#55     Apr 7, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes dopey I did.
    It resembles a ridiculous Micheal Moron super biased propaganda piece itself. Of course since it reinforces your preconceived notions you and your ilk naturally embrace it.

Move along folks nothing to see here.

#56     Apr 7, 2011
  7. Really? So all of the FOX ex-employees detailing the blatant and systematic corruption of news perpetrated at FOX had no meaningful effect on you? What color is your Kool-Aid?

#57     Apr 7, 2011
  8. Notice how quickly you attacked me, as you had no defense for your admiration of criminal activity?

Do you know the logical fallacy when you try to defend your own weak position by attacking someone who points it out?

Your suggesting that there are no businesses that are not organized crime, is well, daft.

The suggestion that all business is criminal...sorry man, but that is terribly wrong.

Really, please at least try to present a reasonable point.

It is okay if you want to backtrack and admit that admiration of organize criminal activities is not something to admire.

#58     Apr 7, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

"All the detailing"? I didn't see that many details and no it had little effect on me. The liberal "news" organizations do EXACTLY the same things.
    The exact opposite of yours.

#59     Apr 7, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

DO YOU?? Oh TrollZz of ET.

#60     Apr 7, 2011