Fox News War on Journalism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 5, 2011.

1. I could see that based on your post. Glad I could help:)

#41     Apr 7, 2011
  2. The mafia is a business model.

No, just because something follows a business model doesn't exempt that entity from criticism, especially when the business model's intent is to deceive the public.

#42     Apr 7, 2011
  3. Higher ratings determine that something is news?

#43     Apr 7, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

Here is some unbiased reporting compliments of CNN, the ones the lefties love to hold up as the network in the centre.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i2H170pf3a8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#44     Apr 7, 2011
  5. Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position so as to benefit oneself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

Fox News is, according to the definition above, a propaganda machine to benefit Fox News revenue stream.

#45     Apr 7, 2011
  6. I do not disagree with that. For the record, I admire the mafia too. Or I should say that I do not judge them. Almost everyone has an agenda 777. It is fun to find out what it is, and to watch the wheels go round and round.

#46     Apr 7, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

I said this earlier and ill say it again, Fox news does nothing different with their day time programming, then any of the other liberal networks. (NBC, MSNBC, CNN,CBS, ABC) Fox presents its stories from a conservative standpoint, and all the other ones present their arguments from a liberal standpoint. The main reason why lefties hate Fox so much is because they kick the shit out of all their networks in ratings, and plus lefties are upset because they lost their total dominance of the media which they had previously had for decades.

#47     Apr 7, 2011
  8. You admire organized crime.

Says a lot about you.

#48     Apr 7, 2011
  9. The fact that you make judgments says a lot about u as well 777.

Remember, this nation was founded by a bunch of "terrorists".

Tell me, what business, is not, de facto, organized crime?

#49     Apr 7, 2011
  10. I don't hate Fox, nor MSNBC. I just see it for what it is.

#50     Apr 7, 2011