Fox News Poll shows Bush hitting new lows in approval

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 20, 2006.

1. dis

dis

Bush, in his second term, increasingly reminds me of his daddy whom I despise. So much so that if Jeb Bush ever runs for President, I am going to vote against him.

#11     Apr 21, 2006

2. well this ex republican, true conservative, true patriot is fed up with this trotskyite BUSH. the man is at best, functionally retarded. he only serves his puppet masters never questioning any of their COMMANDS and is ruining this country.

$3 gas just doesnt seem to resonate with this imbecile.... like his father being amazed at scanners in the grocery stores, he is extremely out of touch with today's realities. bottomline, he never has made a decision on his own and the day he starts is the day they "pull" him.

#12     Apr 21, 2006
  3. Did you see the clips of Mrs Bush standing silently next to Ted Kennedy as he spoke on 9/11 when the Pres was out of contact with the world?

Last night (in AZ) Larry interviewed Ted and the clip was inserted. Mrs Bush was scheduled to testify in the senate on education at the same time the Pres was reading stories to small people. 9/11 interrupted the combined and interrelated plans of Mr and Mrs Bush. Ted was very helpful to Mrs Bush when she was left hanging out by the EOP. Everyone but her were in bunkers or the air. It was something else.

When the soupenas (lol) start rolling after the Fall elections we will all finally find out what Cheney and that energy club of his did at the beginning of the Bush admin. So far Cheney, et al have kept everyone in the dark........

The EOP didn't have a clue on the consequences of their politiking oriented strategies. To have 12 states voting on gay marriage was the only way Rove could rig the 2004 elections. Voting on Iraq before the elections, alone, wasn't enough.

Pulling the nation out of the reagan debt building episode was bad enough. This fiasco has dug a hole that is so deep it was hard for anyone to imagine let alone see the consequences of.

The "do nothing" Congress is returning to session and sure enough the Pres is out of town again.

At least Hu got to have diner with Bill Gates and tour Boeing before listening to the piccalos on the WH lawn.....lol..

Our air national guard helicopter unit left for Texas Thursday for 8 months desert training before they are dispatched to Afganastan after Xmas for 23 months, one month less than the 24 month limit. Their families were told they could not go to Texas Tuesday after most had sold their homes and packed up apartments. what a mess to be made homeless just as the unit is being moved out of its training area to go to a politically based training area. Our Congressman is not even running again.....lol....we voted the republicans out of office in the city (Tucson) a couple of months ago and they out spent the dems 5 to 1 and lost.

This shit is OVER....

#13     Apr 21, 2006
  4. I keep hearing the Bob Dylan song in my head:

................Everything Is Broken.................

#14     Apr 21, 2006