Fox News Poll shows Bush hitting new lows in approval

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 20, 2006.

1. 04/20/06 FOX Poll: Gloomy Economic Views; Bush Approval at New Low
    Thursday, April 20, 2006
    By Dana Blanton

Bush, GOP Approval Ratings Hit New Lows

NEW YORK — More Americans disapprove than approve of how George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld and Congress are doing their jobs, while a majority approves of Condoleezza Rice. President Bush’s approval hits a record low of 33 percent this week, clearly damaged by sinking support among Republicans.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192468,00.html

2. yet again, this convinces me condi would be an awesome prez or vp candidate

3. Would she come without (GOP or Corporate) puppet strings attached! I doubt that's even possible in today's political environment.

4. maxpi

maxpi

The hate Bush club just keeps forming a bad impression of the guy. When their stories are refuted by facts they keep on with it for awhile then it just becomes the vaporware it was.

5. Yes Max, Bush and his admin deserves all the critisizm from "Bush haters". Your quote, not mine.

Well since the poll comes from fox news, I'd safely assume that even the republican public is wizing up to the grossly rampant spin being, and has been spun. Let it be known... I'm not a democrat, before I'm presumably labled as a "left wing liberal".

6. Condi has buckets of blood on her hands. She'ed make a great republican candidate for president. Go for it Condi!.

7. In the case of the US it seems as if either there is extreme incompetence or there is a mission that is being accomplished for the supporting constituency.......

The main question to ask to determine this:

Was the Bush/Cheney administration aware of their war policy impact on oil prices?

If they were not aware....then their incompetence is rather astounding...

If they were aware...they have used their public office to make windfall profits for their crony constituency....and in 2008 just where do you think Bush and Cheney are going to work ? Perhaps oil related companies ?

Thus they are incredibly incompetent....or they are very cunning and have made excellent use of their 8 year window to accomplish their intended objectives.....

So which one is it ? Intelligent positioning or absolute incompetence ?

8. Of course they were aware of the coming impact on the oil markets when they made their plans....

9. Thus how many Americans would have been pro war if Bush Cheney or any members of congress would have laid out the consequences in terms of rising energy costs of their imposed actions...

And is it not the duty of the main public servant to forewarn their country of such possibilities...ie energy increases of 6:1...and when all said and done 15:1...or more....????

How can it be in either case that Bush Cheney is serving the best interests of the US and its citizenry ???

.....................................................................................................

In either case....cunning intention of providing windfall profits to themselves and their crony constituency in the oil industry....or gross incompetence....

Neither should be tolerated by Americans.....

10. My dear old grandma defended Richard Nixon to the end. Some people just never learn.

Don't take those blinders off, whatever you do. Remember, ignorance is bliss.

bt

#10     Apr 21, 2006