Fox news "Obama leads swing states"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

They also share the privilege of getting to vote in November, not that you'd understand.

#41     Sep 15, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

We're certainly divided enough it's plausible, not eminent but plausible.

Thanks Obama.

#42     Sep 15, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Before we would resort to civil war we would have a tax revolt, civil disobedience, a purging of union leaders, a purging of liberal politicians and other nonviolent forms of rebellion. I can't even imagine anyone would consider taking up arms against the liberals in, say, new york because they are liberals.

#43     Sep 15, 2012
  4. Harummp, harummp. Instead of Reps vs Dems....Yea, I call it the coke and pepsi civil war. You think a bunch of retiring boomers are going to give up sitting on their ass and pensions to unite neighbors and stop fighting over the brand of soda? I think not.

We are easily divided because for some reason patriotism is so quant and cliche and tptb are afraid we'll offend someone by waving a flag.

#44     Sep 15, 2012
  5. Fox news "Obama leads swing states"

Oh and btw, very racist ststament. Monkey's swing and black people swing I'm surprised no one else brought this up.

#45     Sep 15, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question troubling. Scary too:(

#46     Sep 15, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

And Obama was supposed to be the great uniter. He's made no bones about the fact he wishes to divide America, and I've gotta admit, this is one thing he's actually done well.

#47     Sep 15, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I could see a tax revolt and civil disobedience being preemptive to civil war. I pray we avoid this.

#48     Sep 15, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

My Parents are boomers, and I know there are boomers here, so please don't take this statement the wrong way. IMO, the boomers have decimated America. Not all of the boomers, but a damn large percentage of them i blame for America's problems which started in the 1960's, and continue to this day.

#49     Sep 15, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL

#50     Sep 15, 2012