Fox news "Obama leads swing states"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Am I on your buddy list ?

#31     Sep 14, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Couldn't find the button?

#32     Sep 14, 2012
  3. Let's be honest, you got embarrassed by my continual evisceration of your lies and arguments.

#33     Sep 14, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Now who am I going to argue with? You were my liberal 'go to' guy. :D

#34     Sep 14, 2012
  5. Eight

Eight

QE3 is going to work to bail out Obama....

I learned something recently, the rules are changing for the American banks that are stuck with all the derivatives; they have to have more cash on hand, which means that they will buy treasuries, which further bails out the horrible policies with regard to the size of government and the debt load.

#35     Sep 14, 2012
  6. Boy oh boy is this a lulu.

You were a proud responsible bankruptcy filer.
    You refused to take handouts while you sought debt relief to legally stiff your creditors. Congratulations.

Perhaps your neighborhood is not representative of the state as a whole. Try to shed your parochial outlook.

Fox News is an editorially conservative news channel. But they are charged with reporting the news as it is, good, bad, or ugly. Lambasting Fox for reporting politically unpalatable news is very libtardian of you. Tsk, Tsk.

"Voting" communist? So whoever disagrees with you is either mindless or under the control of the Libtard thought police. And communist? Do you know what communism is?

If the founding fathers were alive today to read your post, they would most certainly be proud of the electoral college, which was designed to blunt the effects of the votes of the rabble such as yourself.

#36     Sep 14, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yep, free ice cream and flat-screens are the modern equivalent of bread and circuses.

#37     Sep 14, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

I think maybe LEAPup and Scataphagos shared needles or something.

#38     Sep 14, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Any of you guys feel we're close to civil war in America? I think we're going to repeat history, sadly...

#39     Sep 15, 2012
  10. Prior to the events of this week I would have said no, but this blatant attack on our liberty and freedom of expression, just to appease the Islamic horde. That's troubling, extremely troubling.

#40     Sep 15, 2012