Fox news "Obama leads swing states"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 14, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

IQ47 is just a fool. Everyone should put him on ignore so he will go away.

#11     Sep 14, 2012

2. You think Romney is going to win right ?Want me to go away ? If Romney wins I never post on ET again.If Obama wins you never post on ET again .Will your cowardly ass accept ?

#12     Sep 14, 2012
  3. These guys won't make a bet, they just like to go blah blah blah, Fox said XXX, Rush says YYY, we say, well, nothing. They know Obama is going to win.

Thanks for keeping all this real.

#13     Sep 14, 2012
  4. They are circling the wagons, like all extremists do. They will build their own little communities where they can keep reality at bay, for awhile.

#14     Sep 14, 2012
  5. I think it is about social conservatives over-reaching. In a diverse field like mine, I meet a lot of people. I can tell you safely that I know in the aggregate who will be voting for Obama, and it ALL hinges around social issues. The GOP made a fatal mistake in the primary season. They went soooo far to right, that they literally do not have the time to head back towards the center.

Take a listen at Christie. He was all but shouting that he will get the party back from the nutbirds. His entire treatise was on how a red governor can be successful in a blue state. And it is resonating. This election is all but over. People are looking toward 2016.

#15     Sep 14, 2012

6. I'm going to borrow a quite from Lucrum..."You hit the nail right on the head"

#16     Sep 14, 2012
  7. I will never quite understand why they abandoned Reagan's "big tent"

#17     Sep 14, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

You are another obama fool who will be gone after the election. Hasta la vista, baby!

#18     Sep 14, 2012

9. You've been exposed multiple times for the punk ass coward you are.Its quite obvious you don't believe the bull shit you post

#19     Sep 14, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You don't have a clue.
    On third shift, in a small town? Really?

#20     Sep 14, 2012