Fox news morons upset because school textbook called creationism a myth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Last night my wife was watching the Amazing Race. I happened to catch a little bit of it. There was a lesbo couple who were competing against a young couple. The girl from the young couple was some model apparently, very cute.

Well, the lesbo couple had been rude to this young girl, name calling, etc. So the cute girl decided to use an option called a U-Turn in the race which sent the lesbo couple backwards and caused them to come in last place and thus ended their stint on the show.

The funny thing is the whole time during the episode, these lesbo's kept referring to this couple as idiots, Forest Gump, non-thinkers, etc.

Funny how the "idiots" outsmarted the uber smart people and sent them home. Meanwhile, the idiots finished 2nd and live to see another race.

Life is just so unfair when you're so smart that you can't outsmart the dumb people.

#11     Apr 12, 2010
  2. Yeah...I'm well aware of all these so called "nails in the creationism coffin"

Remember Ida? That was supposed to finally prove that darwins theory of evolution was correct.

http://www.squidoo.com/ida-monkey

Then some months later and...

http://www.icr.org/index.php?ID=5311&action=view&module=articles

This type of thing happens all the time. They ALWAYS find something that finally proves evolution and they make big headlines. Then they find out it doesnt really prove and and they try to hope nobody notices.

#12     Apr 12, 2010
  3. you have NO appreciation and respect for science, intellect or reason. do you?

for you to see evolution and creationism (and ghosts, goblins whatever) on equal terms is very scary :D

#13     Apr 12, 2010
  4. every piece of new evidence found is another nail in the coffin of creationism and superstition in general.
    can you find one piece of recent evidence that points to creationism?

#14     Apr 12, 2010
  5. right! the biggest mistake in reasoning people make is believing "anything is possible". Anything is not possible, actually MOST THINGS (conceived) are IMPOSSIBLE :D

#15     Apr 12, 2010
  6. Quote from:

the worlds number one best seller and
    most read book worldwide
    existing and affirmed thousands of years before your birth

It survived the great flood ...

It will continue to be affirmed as true well after all of the naysayers pass on.

I find it amusing that people who claim to be intelligent and educated and "modern" are stupid enough
    to think this a myth or that a few potshots of deriding has any effect here. Pride is truly blind.

Gen 1:1 "In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth."

#16     Apr 12, 2010
  7. nothing like a good story :D

#17     Apr 12, 2010
  8. How did God got there 'in the beginning'.

#18     Apr 12, 2010
  9. I see you have no coherent counter argument...as usual.

#19     Apr 12, 2010
  10. What is your concept of God that God could go somewhere that God isn't already there?

What is your concept of God that God would have a beginning?

What is your concept of God that God could not create time and call that the "beginning?"

Don't you have a beginning of every day, when you wake up, even though there is a continuity of life?

But during that period of sleep, you have no consciousness of the life which is continuous...

#20     Apr 12, 2010