FOX News LIES!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OccupyThis, May 30, 2012.

1. There'll never be a Democratic president in our lifetime again. And when I say in our lifetime, I'm talking about long, long, long, long, long time.

#11     May 30, 2012
  2. Agreed....there were literally millions of Americans that voted for Bush in 2004 and then in 2008 voted for Obama because he said he wasnt Bush.

#12     May 30, 2012
  3. Quote from Lucrum:

I dunno buddy. Americans tend to have the attention span of a toddler and the memory of an Alzheimer patient.

Agreed....there were literally millions of Americans that voted for Bush in 2004 and now many seem to want a repeat of that disaster by voting for Romney.

#13     May 30, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Plus most of the the people who hated Bush were even dumb enough to vote for, and support Obama even though he is repeating the exact same policies of Bush,......

#14     May 30, 2012
  5. The last time the Republicans had the kind of lock that Occupy My Brain With Something Other Than Water refers to was after the Civil War.
    Those Republicans were, as it happens, just slightly to the left of the present crop.
    If Romney wins there won't be any monopoly of the post Civil War type happening. For one thing, he's on record as not wanting to regulate big banks like JPM. How long do you think it will take before one blows up and takes a large chunk of the economy with it? Do you really think the people will stand for a situation where they have a Prez who's against regulating these monsters while one of them once again sinks a large part of the economy? If you do, please let me have some of what you're smoking, 'cause it must be unbelievably good stuff.

#15     May 30, 2012
  6. Why can't you Libs see it, the future is just, this is the way it's going to be. You will never see another democrat president in your lifetime if Romney wins.

#16     May 30, 2012

7. 1.Romney wont win

2.With contenders like Hillary , Cuomo and Patrick Democrats will have another democratic president in our lifetime

3.Texas is likely to became a blue state in 15-20 years,republicans are the ones who wont see a republican president when that happens

#17     May 31, 2012
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Not a lib but they did lie in the video. Unemployment rate is 8.1 and not 8.3 mentioned. Fox News lies. :p

#18     May 31, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

1. Some of those stats are quite conveniently calculated - for example, gas prices. It gives a "then", but doesn't use the highest point of "then" (July of 08) when gas was right where it was "now".
    2. Some of them are not OBama's fault (for instance, if you're going to blame inflation - which is Fed policy) on OBama then you have to give him credit for the rising market. I noticed Fox didn't post anything on the market gains.
    3. The rest you can lay squarely at Obama's feet.
    4. AK 47 has got to rank right above c-kid in IQ judging from his responses today.

#19     May 31, 2012
  10. I believe the point of the "Then" start date was to correlate with Obama's start date and his Hope & Change, lowering the oceans plan to fundamentally change us all.

#20     May 31, 2012