Fox News lies, falsely claims SC Primary is closed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Jan 15, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

From the 2011 Federal Tax Tables a single person earning $35,000.00 per year pays 25% taxes on that income. Actually the income range that pays 25% is $34,501 to $83,600.

Perhaps I've misunderstood or taken your assertion out of context.

#51     Jan 18, 2012
  2. Two questions Mav, and then I'll let it go...(and don't pretend like you've never theorized)

1. Do you think Fox News hosted a fair and balanced debate...giving each attendee the same opportunity to speak?

2. Did Fox News go to court and assert (successfully) they have every right to lie to the public?

For the record, the purpose of this thread is to educate about Fox News; that goes well beyond Dr Paul.

#52     Jan 18, 2012
  3. Really? Zero percent income tax and getting his facts wrong about the history of it on top of that? His back-pedaling about the bin Laden raid? I don't think so.

#53     Jan 18, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

False! You do NOT have to own a home to get the EITC. Get your facts straight. A person making 35k a year pays ZERO federal income taxes.

To qualify for Earned Income Tax Credit or EITC, you and your spouse if married and filing a joint return, must meet all of the following rules:

Have a valid Social Security Number
    Have earned income from employment, self-employment or another source
    Cannot use the married, filing separate filing status
    Must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien all year or a nonresident alien married to a U.S. citizen or resident alien and choose to file a joint return and be treated as a resident alien
    Cannot be the qualifying child of another person*
    Cannot file Form 2555 or 2555-EZ (related to foreign earned income)
    Your Adjusted Gross Income and earned income must meet the limits shown on the Income Limits, Maximum Credit Amounts and Tax Law Updates Page
    Your investment income must meet or be less than the amount listed on the Income Limits, Maximum Credit Amounts and Tax Law Updates Page

#54     Jan 18, 2012
  5. Again, confusion. I did not combine the two. I stated that the two are factors in how much tax you pay. 377 has verified this. Get it right, Mav.

You Neocons in libertarian drag are killing a movement, do you know that?

#55     Jan 18, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

It is not a fucking factor you dimwit. Do you want to bet on this? Let's bet!

Do I look like a fucking jewish neo-con? How the hell am I in libertarian drag? You were the one who swore up and down for over a year you were this smart black independent thinking libertarian only to later reveal you are on the extreme left because stormfront keeps you up at night.

#56     Jan 18, 2012
  7. tut tut! Temper temper!

Me thinks thou dost protests too much? You are a rightie mav, that is clear to all who read your posts, not to mention you videos. Be honest, man, if you think "the blacks" have some issues, stand up man!

#57     Jan 18, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

What do blacks have to do with the earned income tax credit? LOL. You were wrong, just admit it. I know you googled it. And I know you know you are wrong. Be a man and say it now.

#58     Jan 18, 2012
  9. d

deflection, a common tactic, neocon:D

see, we blacks, cause we are all one and the same, have a welfare problem, and you are just trying to help, right?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#59     Jan 18, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ron, what does the EITC have to do with blacks? Every American white or black or brown can get it. It's not a welfare tax. It was passed in 1975 to reduce the tax burden on working class Americans.

#60     Jan 18, 2012