Fox News is lame as hell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Sep 21, 2009.

1. skylr33

skylr33

Fox News is the most fair and balanced news network. They don't lick Obama's nut sack like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and CBS. When Obama's buddies at Acorn got exposed as the criminal organization they truly are, not one of the Obama loving networks reported this. It was only after Congress stripped Acorn of all it's federal funding that they knew they couldn't protect their furor, and were forced to report it.
    Fox News rules!!!!!! There's a reason why their the number #1 rated cable news network. They don't kiss the ass of the degenerate dictator-in-chief!!!

#41     Sep 22, 2009
  2. How old are you?

Everytime I visit my brother I hear my junior high nephews screaming at the videogame/tv EPIC FAIL!

#42     Sep 22, 2009

3. sounds like an argument to let them die off.

this dude is a poster boy for the left ... young, ignorant, and servile. Keep It Up!

#43     Sep 22, 2009
  4. what's the story, there sweety, is there no option to write in a rainbow colored font?
    are you phoenix risen, thus already burnt off the ruse of heterosexuality or is it that you are in your "rising," nascent pupa stage just waiting for that right moment to fling open the closet door?
    or maybe you imagine yourself a somewhat satanic freemason and it has the occult connotations of lucifer rising up from the ashes to take the place of God? curious name though, what gives?

on this Fox news crock, if you want to know why Fox is more popular than ABC, CBS, NBS, CNN and their spawn, try to wrap your minds around the idea that, luckily, Fox news is the only network that so blatantly indulges the biases of the right wing viewers. on the other hand, the more objective networks have to split the rest of the public amongst them thus no one can be more popular than fox.

for those of you that say it is truly fair and balanced, besides the past of Hannity with whipping boy/patsy Colmes, give some examples from today's homepage, http://www.foxnews.com/

if you have a basic understanding of the English language, you may be able spot an underlying tone in the descriptive words used in what could otherwise be an objective piece of news.
    try hard now...
    c'mon...
    what are you seeing...
    oh sorry, first let us start with the word objective,
    o-b-j-e-c-t-i-v-e, i.e. having something to do with a reality presented as facts and not influenced by personal opinions and free from any particular agenda. do you get the idea that the people at fox dislike Obama or that they truly do tend to see what his administration does with perfect OBJECTIVITY (don't be afraid of this word, just see above for clarification, the same word in NOUN form).

#44     Sep 24, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

In China old age is venerated. "It is written in the books of the sages that it is in man's twilight years that his greatest achievements in knowledge and practical work are attained".

Assuming you don't die prematurely from aids contracted during your homosexual activities, how is it you think YOU will be any different from your description of the elderly when you get old?

#45     Sep 24, 2009
  6. Then move to China you Old ChiCom before we sick the Death Panels on ya. You betcha. Dontcha Know.

#46     Sep 24, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you were a noncom in 82' we're probably about the same age, "young" by Chinese standards.

#47     Sep 25, 2009
  8. that might explain why china,even though its civilization is much older than the us, is just now entering the modern world.

#48     Sep 25, 2009
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Obama doesn't have the stones to go on Fox News.. pure and simple... the rest of them let his handlers script the whole event so it will be nothing but PR... just an extension of his teleprompter...

#49     Sep 25, 2009

10. Obama, Pelosi and Reid ....

Honest question:

Would you let these people babysit your kid, let alone run this god-damn country?

#50     Sep 25, 2009