Fox News is lame as hell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Yet another idiotic comment from someone who conveniently ignores the FACT that the average age of a Faux News viewer is 62, according to Nielson

#31     Sep 21, 2009
  2. And compare that to the average age of the two kiddies who turned Acorn on its head.

Let me guess, you haven't heard?

#32     Sep 21, 2009
  3. TT1

TT1

The average age of a TV viewer is now 50. And according to Nielson ratings, Fox News "DOMINATES" in every age category P+2, 25-34, 35-64. Fox News generates 3 to 4 times the viewership than the other cable news clowns!!! That's the Facts.

The Fact that the average Fox News viewer is 62 is irrevelant!

Are you now discriminating against "Older" Americans?

#33     Sep 21, 2009
  4. It appears the idiotic comment is by you, as usual, FloydLandis82. Why exactly does it matter what the average viewing age is? I am missing the point.

#34     Sep 21, 2009
  5. Yes, you sure are missing the point...

#35     Sep 21, 2009
  6. Older people are "slower", more likely to have alzheimer's and hold on to antiquated beliefs. They are also frequently bad with technology(ask john mccain). It is a "senior citizen on the road in a buick" kind of experience.

#36     Sep 21, 2009
  7. Well if they are 62 now, that makes 22 during Woodstock. So your antiquated beliefs idea is completely wasted.

What exactly does technology have to do what news channel you watch? I am completely missing the connection here too. Please explain.

BTW, O'Reilly beats Olbermann in the 24-51 year old demographic so it looks like all your arguments are wasted.

Next Question!!!!!!

#37     Sep 21, 2009
  8. You have a very impatient (juvenile) writing style.

#38     Sep 21, 2009
  9. I will put you right up there with FloydLandis82. If you can't beat the argument you attack spelling or someone elses writing style. Awesome. I forgot these internet forums are really formal places and each post should be very closely examined and editted.

Get lost and stop wasting my time. Feel free to interrupt me again when you get a clue, but I have a feeling that may be a long time. Loser.

#39     Sep 21, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the guy who just posted in feedback asking for the 60 second delay between posts be reduced.

:D

#40     Sep 21, 2009