Fox News is lame as hell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IShopAtPublix, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Fox News is highly credible. You probably prefer to be told what to think, so the other channels are far more comforting to you.

#11     Sep 21, 2009
  2. Looks more like Dan Rather.

I wonder if Chris Matthews is still getting that tingling up his leg from Obama?

#12     Sep 21, 2009
  3. You know what's lame ... Obama acting like a panty-waste and boycotting the most popular cable news network, which is favored by independents.... the very people whose support any politician needs to govern ...

what a hack

#13     Sep 21, 2009
  4. Did Bush go on MSNBC a lot?

Why not?

Because it was not as popular at Fox?

LOL!!!

Obama is not going to get the support of the sheeple that watch Fox News, period, and he doesn't need them to win the next election or get legislation through...

Fox News is the most popular cable news, but that is a bit like saying that some team is the best in the double A baseball...

What you guys don't seem to grasp (big surprise on this one) is that the liberals don't need to watch liberals to be told what to think, they know what they think, they make up their own mind...

Fox news makes liberals laugh, because they are filled with clowns...

The sheeple absolutely need to listen to Rush, Hannity, Bill Orally, Glenn Beck, etc. daily...

Why is that?

Because without constant reinforcement of their programming they will not know what to think, basically because the right wing zombies don't think, they want to be told what to think, much easier for the small mind to operate that way...

#14     Sep 21, 2009
  5. Fox News is highly because you said so...

LOL!

#15     Sep 21, 2009

6. Which political inclination despises education, professors and being well read? Not the democrats. People left of center don't need to watch anyone for education. I can't imagine calling anybody and being called a dittohead and saying "thank you sir".

I enjoy watching Michael Moore/KO/Chris Matthews for fun not education, nothing ever went up or down my leg when listening to an Obama speech

O'Reilly invites incendiary guests and frequently tries to play the role of "a good cop" Those guests bring up vile things on Obama and O'Reilly plays the devils advocate. The damage is done anyway and the sheep think O'Reilly is objective.

#16     Sep 21, 2009
  7. CNN crushes FOX worldwide, you know why? You need to be an american hillbilly to enjoy it.

#17     Sep 21, 2009
  8. Pure brilliance. Too bad it wasn't the brilliance you intended.

#18     Sep 21, 2009
  9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Recent shitty news reporting on Fox:

Van Jones record and biases are reported only on this network (initially) and became such a snowball as more of his past came to light he was aked to withdraw his appointment (not nomination as these czars are not nominated) as the Green Energy Czar (seriously!!! A Green Energy Czar???)

ACORN's recent abuses of the system brought to light by only the FOX news station and ignored by the MSM (Charles Gibson of ABC news says he doesn't think it is much of a story and has not paid attention to it) and recently got rebuked by the US House of Rep and Senate and has funding withdrawn or threaten to be withdrawn. They have also been disinvited from participating in the US Census. Even in the The President's own back, the Chicago Tribune is calling for independent proscetutor to look at ACORN (better late than never, I guess)

And why wasn't Obama on Fox? As relayed in a snarkly worded comment from the White House (read Robert Gibbs) the WH felt that the people at Fox would much rather want to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" instead of Obama, a reference to the speach O gave to Congress last week when every network carried the address but Fox, who instead ran the above mentioned program and made revenue off the commercials it ran while the other networks competed with themselves to lose revenue in the prime time slot.

Shitty Frackin' News Network

#19     Sep 21, 2009
  10. Laughing in my Soup. (LIMS)

All news casts have a certain amount of propaganda and suggestive dialog. But I've never seen CNN generating news by fluffing the crowd like this Fox News crew.

I think this video evidence is all you ever need to know about Faux News.
    ============================

Fox News Producer Caught Rallying 9/12 Protest Crowd In Behind-The-Scenes Video

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/19/fox-news-producer-caught_n_292529.html
    ===========================

#20     Sep 21, 2009