Fox News homepage--Obama knew!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Damn right they knew, but what's worse they watched in real time and did nothing as four brave men were killed in combat. There was time enough to respond with some rapid response support troops. Instead, Obama went to bed, hit the campaign trail in Vegas the next day and let his minions do the story telling.
    When it finally hit them that their inaction was akin to aiding and abetting the enemy, they went into full spin mode and it's been that way ever since.

2. yep, I smell impeachment if he keeps shoveling the BS.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Barrack Obama is a bald-faced liar.

Every person in the military knows that for sure this morning.

4. pspr

pspr

+10

5. wjk

wjk

Can't let the truth get in the way of an approaching election.

I keep reading about ideas regarding impeachment in the forum. I'm curious; who are the republicans and democrats that would lead the proceedings? They all know that any attempt to impeach would result in massive riots that would dwarf the 60's, not to mention obtaining for them the label they fear so much (in particular, those on the right side of the isle). Would any dem even go along? Doubtful. They'd be among those labeling the pubs racists.

I'm not saying it shouldn't happen, just saying it won't.

6. Cap'n, don't do it bruh, don't do it!!!

7. Fantasia.

8. Don't do what exactly.. don't call out obama on his LIES because he is such a great guy and POTUS?

He knew and he lied in a feeble attempt to cover his delusional policy success in the ME, it IS a fucking outrage and if you're going to defend it.. there's something seriously wrong with you.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your trading "holy grail" and making a profit on every trade? :D

#10     Oct 24, 2012