Fox News Holiday Card Employs Interesting Theme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

So I go to the site infowars and this is what I see on the front page:

Free Webinar: Are you "food collapse" ready?

Free live online webinar reveals how to have an 'eden' biodome which grows food year around...even in the dead of winter!

I'm just sayin...

Tin foil hat? You make the call.
    :)

#11     Jan 11, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, I can just picture some poor paranoid bastard trying to put up his "eden biodome" in the dead of winter, cause he thinks the world is coming to an end....... :D

#12     Jan 11, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Survivalists have long done this [kind of thing].

#13     Jan 11, 2012
  4. :) Clearly they have bills to pay and that sight attracts a certain....demographic. Having said that, I pay very little attention to the ads when I read their articles. They've asserted some far out stuff (much like Fox News) and they've been right on a few things (much like Fox News). I guess one difference is the Saudi royal family does not hold a large stake in Inforwars.com :)

#14     Jan 11, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, they use ads that would "interest" their readers. Every site, newspaper and cable channel sells advertising that fits the viewer or reader. All you have to do is look at the kook ads on that site to get a breakdown of their readership. Of course I already knew this, I've known Alex Jones for a decade. I'm just making a point.

#15     Jan 11, 2012
  6. Mvector

Mvector

You don't understand the demographic - these are "self-sufficient" minded people who hate "stuck in the system" codependency. They primarily avoid gmo crops by growing some of their own fruits and vegetables which are clean.

#16     Jan 11, 2012
  7. ===============
    Well as far as the 1st[Church,charitys] or second ammendment,capitalist system;
    its better for the gov not to try to micromanage everything:D Amen

But not likely many or any ads are permitted to lie.And while the FTC and other ad regulators mabe too strict under some administations;
    liars lose,, as far as ads go, generally speaking.

That ad/card is also great in themarket/truth sense;
    its a much better downtrend than pictured

Great Christmas cards, not that sheep are causing the snowslide,LOL;
    CBS[,CNN] ABC in a downhill landslide.:cool: CBN,MRC,some internet news is doing better:cool:

#17     Jan 11, 2012
  8. [​IMG]

#18     Jan 11, 2012