Fox News Finishes Week #1 In All Of Primetime Cable!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc822, Jan 26, 2010.

1. For example:

"In short, in Scott Brown we have an irresponsible, homophobic, racist, reactionary, ex-nude model, teabagging supporter of violence against woman and against politicians with whom he disagrees."

#41     Jan 27, 2010
  2. I was referring to CNN in my last post. (Read it again for the first time.) Who on CNN made that comment? Are you confusing those letters again? They can be so tricky.

#42     Jan 27, 2010
  3. Olberman and Garofolo should make a baby...

#43     Jan 27, 2010
  4. JWS11

JWS11

Now, what's with that name, man? In Greek "Scataphagos" means "The one who eats shit," right? :D

#44     Jan 27, 2010
  5. I don't agree with everything Fox, specially when Beck tries to copy the amazing stupidity of Oberman.

But still, it is much better than the other news channels.

#45     Jan 28, 2010
  6. Without the easily manipulated and the simple minded, cable news networks shrivel up and die. Anyone impressionable enough to say they trust Fox News, or any news station, more than a used car salesman on meth, needs their head checked and their voting rights revoked.

#46     Jan 28, 2010
  7. If 1 out of every 100 Americans have the strength to pull the remote from one of their fat rolls long enough to tune into your crappy program while Nielsen is watching, you have a 100%, Grade-A, All-American hit on your hands. Congrats. Enjoy your cash or influence or whatever it is that gets you out of bed in the morning.

Other popular cable programming ranked alongside Beck, O'Reilly and Hannity:

SATURDAY MOVIE III (THE PREGNANCY PACT) LIFETIME,
    WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE USA,
    NCIS USA,
    Burn Notice USA,
    WWE ENTERTAINMENT (WWE RAW) USA,
    JERSEY SHORE MTV,
    WHITE COLLAR USA,
    PAWN STARS HISTORY,
    NBA BASKETBALL TNT,

WWE and NCIS have multiple programs ranked near the top. Something called iCarly is ranked #1 by a wide margin and also has several programs ranked near the top. Never heard of it so I assumed it's a cartoon and left it out.

#47     Jan 28, 2010