Fox news. fair and balanced or propaganda.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Fox does not even pretend to be fair and balanced any more FT. They know who their audience is and they cater to it. Good business model if you ask me. They got that whole us versus the world ( all of whom are leftists) thing going on.

2. Hello

Hello

Fox is no different then the left wing media who fabricated the exact same bullshit when it was the Tea Partiers, and they were trying to paint them all as violent racist thugs.

3. Oh please... the lamestream media and the democraps could school Joseph Goebbels in propaganda.

4. Yep, isn't cable great?:D :D :D

5. Hillary Clinton Says Al Jazeera Is Putting American Media To Shame

Meanwhile she says Al-Jazeera, CCTV and Russia Today are killing it: "Al Jazeera is winning. The Chinese have opened up a global English language and multi-language television network, the Russians have opened up an English language network. I've seen it in a couple of countries and it's quite instructive."

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-al-jazeera-2011-3

6. I just gone done watching a fox pundit piece stating Class room size does not affect quality of education. ie. 60 kids / teacher versus 20 kids / teacher = same dismal results.

Yep.. fair and balanced.. wonder how many of their kids are in a class of 60.

7. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, CNN...

And FOX is the only station liberals complain about.

Too bad they're too stupid to see the obvious.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i'm still pissed off about that whole ron paul "journalistic" approach that fox did.

i like the commentary shows, but the reporting? i dont watch fox for the actual news. i get that off the internet.