fox news edits video and removes applause for obama at west point.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 25, 2010.

1. Fox is anti-Obama, and it edits information to support its narrative. It can be argued that any single instance is innocuous. However, in the aggregate, there is an undeniable pattern: Fox is subverting the news. As an American, you should be both insulted and outraged, irrespective of your political viewpoint.

#11     May 25, 2010
  2. Bush and Cheney proved it is impossible for a president or vice president to be arrested and they did much worse than Obama.

#12     May 25, 2010
  3. Do you recall MSNBC's edit of the Obama protestors? You know, the one where a black guy was carrying a machine gun but they edited his head and hands out so they could push the racial hate angle and the threat to Obama by angry white guys?

How come you didn't come to lecture us then?

#13     May 25, 2010
  4. I don't watch MSNBC. But if they did indeed do that, and if they systematically engage in the subversion of the news, then there should be equal outrage. Again, irrespective of political orientation.

#14     May 25, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Suppport our troops! (But not the other guy's troops, because he's already supporting them himself.)

This is relevant here, because of all the "media bias" claims. This is clear cut evidence of that.

#15     May 25, 2010
  6. As a Canadian, you shouldn't give a damn! But you do, and I'm not (seeing it that way).

#16     May 25, 2010
  7. Again, if the worst Fox ever does is omit applause at a speech, it still places them light years ahead of the rest of the media.

#17     May 25, 2010
  8. If that's the worst and only thing you think Fox did, then clearly you do not watch that network. Please accept my apologies for drawing any inaccurate inferences.

#18     May 25, 2010