Fox News Domination 10 Of 10

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 30, 2009.

1. How can I ever catch up to you when you keep replying to me?

#11     Jun 30, 2009
  2. You would think that you'd be "faster" at posting given your new Dell computer that you said you ordered . . . but that was probably a LIE too, right?

How old are you?
    Seriously. :D

#12     Jun 30, 2009
  3. here we go again, a broken fuckin record.

please come up with some new insults, BORING.

#13     Jun 30, 2009
  4. The point about age is very important or at least should be to the GOP being relevant in the future.

I think I read that the faux leader of the GOP aka Rush Limbaugh has an average audience approaching 70.

Demographics show that America is moving away from the white majority that is GOP's core base and that the younger and non white people are going Democratic in a big way.

So, basically, take away grumpy old men and the GOP has no base.

This Gallup poll shows clearly the erosion of support suffered by the Republicans except in the 65+ age group.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/118528/GOP-Losses-Span-Nearly-Demographic-Groups.aspx?CSTS=alert

Pat Buchanan sums it up:

""There's a real demographic problem with the Republican Party," Buchanan said. "It is a heavily white party, quite frankly. And as a share of the electorate, that is diminishing and Hispanics are growing very rapidly, Asians are growing rapidly, and by two-thirds they tend to vote Democratic."

Buchanan told Hall that the party is losing young people as well.

"Young people increasingly are more liberal and more socially moderate, and they move away from the Republican Party," he said. "These things are undeniable, the Republican party ... is in tough shape."

Seneca

#14     Jun 30, 2009
  5. Exactly.
    The "neo-cons" on ET just can't stand to face the music . . . The numbers don't lie.

#15     Jul 1, 2009