Fox News Dominates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Fox news is the only news channel i watch other than CNBC during the trading day

#11     Apr 28, 2009
  2. Fox is not news. Does it not strike people as odd to have a channel that has "fair and balanced" as its slogan. Main soviet newspaper was called "Pravda" (truth) when it was anything but. Same thing with fox. It is anything but fair and balanced.

#12     Apr 28, 2009
  3. I suppose that is because Olbermann doesn't bother to even get anyone on the program with opposing points of view to his own.

#13     Apr 28, 2009
  4. How come Beck has higher ratings than Olbermann when beck is on from 5 to 6 and Olbermann is on during primetime. Hey Olbermann, you should be embarrassed.

#14     Apr 28, 2009
  5. You either enjoy gutter style or not. You like O'Reilly style and I am not surprised. I told you more refined things are not for everyone.

I will not watch anyone who calls his guests idiots.

#15     Apr 28, 2009
  6. We know, we know, you prefer shows where people are refered to as teabaggers and racists . . . Anyways taking the moral highroad . . .

#16     Apr 28, 2009
  7. Fox News dominates and so does American Idol...

I think that pretty much sums up the complete dumbing down of America...

#17     Apr 28, 2009
  8. auspiv

auspiv

unfortunately, i think you're right.

#18     Apr 28, 2009
  9. Mercor

Mercor

God watches Fox.

#19     Apr 29, 2009
  10. Faux News; what TV looks like in Tabloid form (granted, CNN & MSNBC are a journalistic joke, also, just not the absolute and relentless, one-sided propaganda machine that Faux News is, with every subliminal trick known to Goebbels).

#20     Apr 29, 2009